Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the most exciting thing that’s happened so far is the pickle costume (I would say the leggings however I’m actively trying to forget them although I fear it’s too late and I’m scarred for life!)! 🤦‍♀️ It’ll be interesting to see how she plays it with regards to alcohol. She’ll either be like ‘oh well as it’s a special occasion/my hen do I’ll make an exception’ or she’ll continue with the bollocks of saying she doesn’t drink at all and then have have a very strict no phone policy whilst they all get smashed, much like last night. 😳😆

Dont get me wrong I’m not advocating getting pissed mortal every night or drinking until you pass out but apart from it being the reason she filled the optics in Guantanamo Grey with squash (which we all know the real reason was because her teen/preteen sons have their rooms in that building without her) I don’t know why she persists in perpetuating this myth?! It doesn’t make her relatable, quite the opposite in fact, I mean who doesn’t look forward to a big old glass of wine after a terrible day at work and then the kids kicking off when you get home?! 🤷‍♀️😬

Perhaps she’s trying for Saint Stacey with her virtuous ways and no one’s had the heart to tell her she hasn’t a chance?! 🤭😆
Ha, I agree she won't show any drinking and phones will be put away. I don't get this whole 'we don't drink' pretence, as you said it doesn't make her relatable at all.

Reactions: 17
I would of thought she may have got up a little earlier on her hen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame we don’t know any of the others names and could have a nosey on their pages, not everyone is private lol

Reactions: 6
I’ve said before on both threads there needs to be a third thread for the Hinch and Stacey relationship! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's such a boring bleep. Sat with a brew pretending we don't know where she is.

Get a bleeping prosecco down your neck, it's your hen do 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm laughing here. Who does she think she is???? Like keeping where they are a secret :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Yeah Stacey all your fans will be booking the next flights over to try and get near to you :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All hail Saint Stacey of Essex - doesn’t drink, but will happily smoke whilst pregnant.

obv nothing wrong with not drinking, who gives a duck? Just don’t see a reason for the smugness over it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I made the mistake of reading the comments on her post.

Jesus the sheep are deluded 'most honest person on here' ' such a lovely person' 'you deserve a wonderful hen party for everything you do '

sure, she's so lovely her kids (one of whom is still in primary school) sleep in a bloody ANNEX!

people really are thick as tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Christ this isn't as good as Joe's stag do! No nadia her lw bestie she would have made it fun! It's like grannies on tour! Saying that grannies would have more fun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She smokes 😳😳🤮🤮
Yuckkkkkkkk
Did you honestly think In her old house she was stalking her neighbours roses & watching her dog poo first thing in the morning in all sorts of weather for the fun of it? Sneaky smoke & a cuppa in the garden before the kids woke more like. Think about it, wall to wall glass door she could easily have sat on the couch & kept an eye on the dog from inside

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That footwear is so inappropriate and dangerous for riding! Totally flat sandals 😳 Unlikely and she’s probably being led other than for photos opps but if the horse bolts and she comes off her foot and ankle has the possibility of slipping through the stirrups and not being able to get loose and instead be dragged along. It annoys me so much when horse based tourist attractions allow this.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How long before Hinch orders a few horses for her tend farm?? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.