Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That footwear is so inappropriate and dangerous for riding! Totally flat sandals 😳 Unlikely and she’s probably being led other than for photos opps but if the horse bolts and she comes off her foot and ankle has the possibility of slipping through the stirrups and not being able to get loose and instead be dragged along. It annoys me so much when horse based tourist attractions allow this.
That's what I thought, and no body protection! At my sons horse riding nonodubis allowed on without body protection, and the sandals ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I don’t know the story with whatever business is providing the horse riding, but I’m always wary of animal related tourist attraction things overseas (and in the UK too come to think of it). You can just never guarantee how those poor things are treated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know the story with whatever business is providing the horse riding, but I’m always wary of animal related tourist attraction things overseas (and in the UK too come to think of it). You can just never guarantee how those poor things are treated.
We already know she’s not fussed about how animals are treated…she lets Rex manhandle the dogs/a random cat whenever he fancies

• Sad
Reactions: 20
"A slow gentle trot"... so a walk then 🤦🏼‍♀️ so annoyed she has ruined this for me. I love horses so much

Reactions: 12
Also why would her sister not have said look you need to not be wearing a swim suit and shorts for todays activity. It’s kind of a basic thing for the MAID OF HONOUR to do. Yes the MAID OF HONOUR. That’s you sticky twit

Reactions: 17
Haha, the sticker twit must surely be taking the piss sending old horse gob to go ride a horse
And yes, agree, she does look like she’s wearing a nappy.
If only the horse threw her off into the sea.
Bye bye witch, only room in this town for one horse 🐎 👋🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now she pretends she only drinks tea and diet coke. Not that it's anything wrong with drinking . Narrative being perfect mum and everything out there

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who the duck wants to go for a ride on a horse on your hen do, I mean who in their right mind even thinks of that? I'd be bleeping furious - get me dressed up in tacky shite and lets get bleeping smashed.... Thought that's what it's all about, I know mine was

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ this isn't as good as Joe's stag do! No nadia her lw bestie she would have made it fun! It's like grannies on tour! Saying that grannies would have more fun
It really is tit 😂

Who the duck wants to go for a ride on a horse on your hen do, I mean who in their right mind even thinks of that? I'd be bleeping furious - get me dressed up in tacky shite and lets get bleeping smashed.... Thought that's what it's all about, I know mine was
Snap 😂🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.