Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants to be on Loose Women or in the tabloids chatting about how she's down to earth, unconventional, relatable, herself. By not wearing a sexy dress or blingy hen do attire. She loves being out of the box and different. Definitely came up with the pickle costume idea.
God she's just so hilarious. What a hoot.
You spelled bleep wrong there at the end, hope this helps 😘
And the holiday makers of Mykonos breathe a sigh of relief that they don’t have to the witches cackling all night through the rooms of hotel since skankys too “famous” to slum it with the mere peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And it’s really boring content

Let’s be honest she was never going 😂
Hinch did a story and made an excuse she had a cousins hen party on weekend. Why she needed to actually make a story and make it about her to answer mainly tattle I have no idea .I imagine Stacey and jemma laughing at her desperation and her lies about her cousins hen especially as she wasn't invited in the first place

But they are just tend best friends when it suits them and Sophie sees Stacey as her biggest threat tbh. You can see the fakeness behind the ott fake messages to stacey today and vice versa

Reactions: 15
No I haven't but I did read yesterday that she earns about 45 thousand pounds when she mentions a product on her insta......can that be true wow 🤯
Wonder if it’s £4-5000 pounds as sounds similar. If it’s £45000 that’s actually obscene!

Reactions: 8
So an early morning flight anyone idea where to? Or we just going to have wait with anticipation till she gets there. I though the sister would’ve put up pics of them in their outfits that chipped in for 🙄
The Bermuda bleeping Triangle hopefully 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not being nasty, and I know I’m being nosey because it is absolutely none of my business, but do you think there are underlying health issues with her sister?
i’ve seen her latest grid post, and she just looks really unwell. Her skin looks loose and dull, her eyes are sunken.

i’m not sat here looking like the next winner of Miss GB or anything, i am 4 years older than her but my skin looks nothing like that.

I’m not having a go at her looks, she just genuinely looks unwell
[/QUOTE
So I’m going slightly off topic here but I can’t wait to see how this trashy wedding comes together. We all know that J is her maid of honour but is Hinch a bridesmaid since they are BFFs for ever🤔wonder if Hinch is going to the henny🤔it’s all so exciting 😀
Nope, Hinch (aka The Grinch lol) is at another hen do this weekend so can’t be at Stacey’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no way she left her house at 4:30am, probably picked up the rest of the hens, then made it to Gatwick for a 8am scheduled flight. Why lie about simple things, make it make sense :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wonder if it’s £4-5000 pounds as sounds similar. If it’s £45000 that’s actually obscene!
Its that per contract and more,so a post every week for a month or 6 months and the long term ones pay a lot more than 45k and you're dead right,it's obscene

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s no way she left her house at 4:30am, probably picked up the rest of the hens, then made it to Gatwick for a 8am scheduled flight. Why lie about simple things, make it make sense :rolleyes:
She didn’t, from the stories it looked like they picked her up last in the limo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.