Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hen with long blonde hair looks familiar - is she her stepsister, or her brother's partner or someone- the one who does yoga? Might not be, other than that I think they're all Jemma's friends as Stacey seems to have none of her own!
I thought she looked familiar as well. Hopefully get some pics without the masks on and it might come to us where we know her from.

Reactions: 5
It was obvious they were going to Mykonos. Jemma followed pages and probably begged for freebies 🙄

Reactions: 13
I think you can pick up the tube train into London from Stansted airport although why the Limo couldn’t take them direct to Gatwick 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stansted is the opposite direction to Gatwick from where she lives so makes absolutely no sense for her to be dropped at Stansted and travel from there for Gatwick. Very odd.

Reactions: 11
Imagine note being able to enjoy your hen cos you've gotta get a montage for the gram
New thread title 😂

Thats not an Easyjet plane she got on.
Are we thinking private plane? I’m thinking Greece I said earlier that it’s a bit far for 4 days but it looks like it

Someone guessed mykonos ans how lol

Is that penny the hairdresser?
Someone said the sister let it slip on her live story she was going

Reactions: 4
It's an easyJet plane and she flew from Gatwick. You can see the Gatwick sign behind her before she goes on the escalator.
She obviously had the limo guy lie and say she was flying from Stansted as she is full of her own self importance and probably thinks people will turn up in their droves to see her off on her hen do

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's an easyJet plane and she flew from Gatwick. You can see the Gatwick sign behind her before she goes on the escalator.
She obviously had the limo guy lie and say she was flying from Stansted as she is full of her own self importance and probably thinks people will turn up in their droves to see her off on her hen do
100 percent she done this

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I've thought that and the way he only posted once she did 🤣😂

Reactions: 9
the airport twitter accounts are probably run by a social media team who cover them both, and was probably send one the wrong one.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this she thinks she'll be mobbed 🤣

• Haha
Hinch Is home getting carpets laid although probably prerecord but that is her excuse. She has only had the house 9 months to actually do this and move in but chooses today. Not really bffs are they. Hinch is busy trying suck up to molly mae these days. 😂
She has another hen this weekend according to her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has another hen this weekend according to her stories
Overdoing this wedding a little ain't she🤣 love the quote on her photo referring to her best friends and sister. Hinches and Stacey's is just a business friendship

She's going to sleep loads apparently. That hen do sounds like it's going to be a barrel of laughs ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.