Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hells that book about? DIY tips? The state of them tiled stairs is enough to make me not buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once the kids were all seen around mother of the year last night and Posey was sitting in her dust filled room it was obvious some kind of announcement was coming,she's a manipulative cee you next Tuesday,I wonder will she show people how she decorated the annexe that her boys live in with the nanny?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I mean to say who the hell would do any of the catastrophes that she’s done in their own house. It’s all show for insta not real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The most recent video of Rex with the spider is so fake imo, it's like he has been told what to say because it's so robotic!
Of course it is as if a 3 year old can lift a spider and then put it in a big box to then decide he’s putting it outside!! The sad part is her sheep will love that story

Is this a flipping joke, please don’t tell me she’s got a book coming out about decorating and crappy DIY at the cottage?! 🤮
Just seen this, 100 percent she’s got another shot book coming out about her tit “cottage”

• Sad
So her book will be how not to do a house. Like buy a house with not enough bedrooms for your kids so they need to sleep in a separate building.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All her sheep are going to be all over that book, they've probably all get flower walls, sand in their bathrooms and chairs screwed into their ceilings.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to buy her latest book to learn how to glue test tubes to my walls to put fake flowers in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ DIY book incoming, that why she did all the shity stuff, test tubes on the wall will be in but she stole that from the Internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How olds the eldest one? Is he really asleep there or been told to pretend he is? Seems odd
I'm pretty sure that's an old picture, the way she has opal fruits on her chest it from her BF days, and she looks smaller ,she had to find a picture that had zac in because the tattle detectives have spotted hes not there 😁😁

• Haha
Seriously is that why she was asking builders to let her plaster/tile/paint. Another book of shite!
It should be postage stamp size as that’s the extent of her expertise.

• Sad
Surely not a bloody DIY book! A.k.a how to renovate your house in completely the wrong order and let your feral child piss off all the tradesmen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure that's an old picture, the way she has opal fruits on her chest it from her BF days, and she looks smaller ,she had to find a picture that had zac in because the tattle detectives have spotted hes not there 😁😁
Much as I don’t wish to defend her, Rex is in the same PJ’s and man-bun as in the spider story- so probably a current picture.

Which cupboard she’s pulled Zack out of is less clear, he’s been on the missing list for weeks.

Much as I don’t wish to defend her, Rex is in the same PJ’s and man-bun as in the spider story- so probably a current picture.

Which cupboard she’s pulled Zack out of is less clear, he’s been on the missing list for weeks.
Yea maybe but remember they can wear clothes for weeks without changing 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh for the love of god! the trolomon is copying her bestie now with stories of her workmen getting down to it....... can these people not come up with their own bloody content!

what with her and hinch i wanna slit my bloody wrists

• Sad
Anyone that buys a book from someone who uses the wrong type of paint regularly, does zero prep & does a tit job most of the time needs to give their heads a serious wobble.
I can’t understand why people are so obsessed with this family.

Reactions: 27
I presume the tradesmen at pickle cottage and Hinch farm have liability insurance, I wonder if the insurance would be made void if something happened to Stacey or Mad Mick while they ignore health and safety and join in with the tradesmen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The fact there’s a page that says Rose’s Nursery is just 🤮 trying to profit off your own kids’ bedroom, nice, as always Stace 🙄 such a high opinion of herself! I really hope it completely flops

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.