Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Harry sat next to Joe on the outside sofa? Could just see a thigh and hand, which didn’t look big enough to be an adults at a quick glance

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So, that’s the Zach box ticked, what else are we missing? Hmmmmm, we haven’t been to visit poor dear Theo for a while have we? Oh and what about the glasses she told us the optician said she HAD to wear else her eyes would fall out or summit previously; they soon went the way of the world didn’t they? 🤔🤭

I reckon if we just come up with a little list for Stacey she should be able to come up with the goods in the next few days, not that she reads Tattle of course! 👋😉😆
Shes doing it to take the piss out of us all please see that people 🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was it Harry sat next to Joe on the outside sofa? Could just see a thigh and hand, which didn’t look big enough to be an adults at a quick glance
I think it’s her Dad. He was wearing black bottoms when they were carrying the furniture out

Reactions: 7
I'm fairness I have cushions like those- they are waterproof - yes they'll be damp for a while but the sun was hot yesterday (well in Ireland it was ;) ) so mine would have dried out completely in the sun - that's not to say it wasn't a prerecord - we know how she loves them!

Reactions: 7
Silly witch can’t even check her posts before she shares with her 5m followers! Lies, pre-records, tit content! pimping out her kids for the gram. The world is a shallow place

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So, that’s the Zach box ticked, what else are we missing? Hmmmmm, we haven’t been to visit poor dear Theo for a while have we? Oh and what about the glasses she told us the optician said she HAD to wear else her eyes would fall out or summit previously; they soon went the way of the world didn’t they? 🤔🤭

I reckon if we just come up with a little list for Stacey she should be able to come up with the goods in the next few days, not that she reads Tattle of course! 👋😉😆
The glasses will be on this afternoon 😂and Theo and of course there will be some sort of sign about how it’s so meant to be

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes not reading over it before she posts 🙄

Yeah but these are the comments shes after she wants reactions as shes mocking us all on here knowing its irritating people enough to react 🤷‍♀️
Ok Puppy’s it might not be the best place for you on here! I do get what you’re saying & sort of agree but this is Tattle! The only way to vent against the ridiculousnesses!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.