Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a baby, a toddler, two growing boys, a tangoed fiancé and her own general skankiness, why are there not 5 million items on that washing line. I hope every bird in that garden calls every other bird in the area and they all do us a favour on that washing. Mind you, she wouldn’t even notice bird poo, seeing as she happily sat around in fox poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never mind pickle bleeping cottage, Stacey needs to Tap to Tidy mad mick and herself 🤯

No mention of Harry 😔

Thread title suggestion: New clothes collection and a book release; If you’re a sheep, it’s you she’ll fleece!
I read one of her messages after saying I'd wait a bit 🤦‍♀️anyway one woman told her that she had a lump in her throat whilst watching it🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.