Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a competition today to win and meet Stacey Solomon in Tesco. I’d prefer to not win and simply walk past her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can you forget about the first EVER baby girl to be born? Princess Rose Opal Esmé Solomon Swash/Princess Pickle one million names 😂
Now I don’t wish to be a pedant here but I think you’ll find it’s Esmè! 😳🤦‍♀️

Yes, yes, whilst most people wishing for it to be pronounced Ez-may would use your (and most would argue the correct) spelling, wanting to be a little different Stacey (I would say and Joe but, well let’s face it, Joe wouldn’t really have had a look in on choosing the second coming/first female born in the world’s names) decided to spell it Esmè, so technically it should be pronounced Ez-meh! 😖🤭

Oh and when I say wanting to be a little different, well I suppose it could be that, but more than likely it’s ignorance or a typo however once you’ve made a mistake and plastered it all over both Instagram and official documentation, well you either gotta go with it or lose face and correct yourself, sucking up the backlash of your error. As we know all too well Stacey Solomon is never wrong and so Ez-meh it is! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I don’t wish to be a pedant here but I think you’ll find it’s Esmè! 😳🤦‍♀️

Yes, yes, whilst most people wishing for it to be pronounced Ez-may would use your (and most would argue the correct) spelling, wanting to be a little different Stacey (I would say and Joe but, well let’s face it, Joe wouldn’t really have had a look in on choosing the second coming/first female born in the world’s names) decided to spell it Esmè, so technically it should be pronounced Ez-meh! 😖🤭

Oh and when I say wanting to be a little different, well I suppose it could be that, but more than likely it’s ignorance or a typo however once you’ve made a mistake and plastered it all over both Instagram and official documentation, well you either gotta go with it or lose face and correct yourself, sucking up the backlash of your error. As we know all too well Stacey Solomon is never wrong and so Ez-meh it is! 😉😆
Oh yes! How dare I get the name of Princess Pickle one million names wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Am I being stupid or should it be Exeter?
No you're not being stupid. She spells things incorrectly on purpose to make herself seem more relatable, "oh silly me of course I meant Exeter". I don't know why she still does it. It's never been funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When she spells things wrong it helps with her interaction more as people will message to correct her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No you're not being stupid. She spells things incorrectly on purpose to make herself seem more relatable, "oh silly me of course I meant Exeter". I don't know why she still does it. It's never been funny.
she is such a weirdo. I have noticed spelling mistakes on adverts too, you’d think the business would check this as it just looks tit

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh yes! How dare I get the name of Princess Pickle one million names wrong 😂😂
To be fair I don’t imagine that Joe spells it the same way each time! 🤭

Mind Stacey thinks the whole shebang together spells ROSES when clearly it’s ROESS so the poor child doesn’t really stand a chance! I suppose she should just be grateful that she didn’t end up Rows. 😉😆

• Haha
Am I being stupid or should it be Exeter?
I live in Ireland and I still know how to spell it. She has to be doing it on purpose

To be fair I don’t imagine that Joe spells it the same way each time! 🤭

Mind Stacey thinks the whole shebang together spells ROSES when clearly it’s ROESS so the poor child doesn’t really stand a chance! I suppose she should just be grateful that she didn’t end up Rows. 😉😆
OMG is that why everyone here calls her roess :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I live in Ireland and I still know how to spell it. She has to be doing it on purpose

OMG is that why everyone here calls her roess :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yep, apparently the initials of Rose Opal Esmè Solomon Swash spells ROSES, I kid you not! We’re being good really, just spelling her name correctly! 🤭🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.