Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have visions of her barking her orders, carefully positioning everyone into her desired ‘vision’!

‘Right Leighton, you’re down the end, nope you’re awake so remember; eyes and teeth; big smiles! Zach, you curl up here, you’re pretending to be asleep. Yes, I know it’s next to my bum but it won’t be for long, enough of your cheek Zach, just do it!

Rexy, you come up here and cuddle in next to mummy with your bottle. Yes, we’re playing the sleeping game again so don’t open your eyes until mummy says so, ok? Now Joe if you just lay Roess down on my chest and position the blanket and then get yourself up that step ladder and let’s get a quick pic showing the world just how relaxed and natural we are on a Sunday night!’ 😳😖

🤭😆
Been watching for ages but never commented. CNt stand this woman: her and hinch are a carbon copy of each other

Reactions: 11
The most recent video of Rex with the spider is so fake imo, it's like he has been told what to say because it's so robotic!
Yeah it's like he's trying to remember and her crap acting, poor boy. Even if it is real why did she need to film it poor boy the phone is literally stuck in his face

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought she doesn't read tattle? Strange how she is posting stories containing her other children and not just her favourites now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stacey you can afford to go to an eco refill store. Don’t buy pasta in plastic bags to tip into your glass jars. There is no point.
Im so envious of people who can go to an eco store. We don't have them where I live. I saw one in the UK I think and it had a massive section for refills. very cool

Reactions: 5
so she rips the bag when she opens pasta? Instead of forking out £50 for boxes and labels, why not just cut the bag with scissors instead of tearing it and then close it with a plastic clip. Job done

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Stacey can definitely afford a nanny, she’s a multi millionaire. My cousin who is a nurse had a live in au pair when her boys were young. Her husband was away a lot as he was in the RAF & as they had a spare room it was miles cheaper than nursery fees. #nannygate 😀 I look sometimes at the Radford thread on here & there are a few people on there that live near them & spill all sorts of info. I wish we could have the same for Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey can definitely afford a nanny, she’s a multi millionaire. My cousin who is a nurse had a live in au pair when her boys were young. Her husband was away a lot as he was in the RAF & as they had a spare room it was miles cheaper than nursery fees. #nannygate 😀 I look sometimes at the Radford thread on here & there are a few people on there that live near them & spill all sorts of info. I wish we could have the same for Stacey!
I’d imagine Stacey doesn’t mix with neighbours. Even before she moved there wasn’t much despite a couple of posters passing her house regularly

Reactions: 8
She could enjoy her room more is she slept in it Stacey and get out of that bassinet she is way to active for! Is she actually crying about rose being in her room in that last recording, get a bleeping grip you drip

• Sad
Reactions: 16
the only thing that book would be useful for is telling people how NOT to do stuff.

That flower wall must be thick with dust by now!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
that thread can be bizarre tho clearly got loads of kids them self and slating sue for having loads🤣

Reactions: 6
Just came here to say please not another tit book. Her ‘decorating’ is shite, she gets professionals in and doesn’t tell anyone so when her sheep buy the book and it all goes wrong they’ll be thinking wtf has happened 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.