Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the toilet to get like that I’m assuming firstly it never gets cleaned and I can only imagine people have been shitting in it and leaving skids and most likely people have been pissing/shitting and not flushing.
Send this bleep some bleach stat.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
That’s definitely staining in the toilet & not Coke as I suspected earlier. When she dropped the toilet bomb In the water that splashed up was clear so whatever it is is caked into the bottom of the toilet.
What I wanted to know was - is it her beard hair or Hoes? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he's married to Stacey's step sister, I had a nosey on his page and found someone had tagged her on one of the baby's pics, then just typed her name into Google. YES do not have a life 🥴😂
QUOTE="Keep Smiling, post: 9701557, member: 86781"]
Who’s he married to then is there another sibling?

Same as hinch not a farm.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that Tanjoe was bringing a cook book out surely he could rustle something up but wait a minute she got a free box of hello fresh so why would he.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that Tanjoe was bringing a cook book out surely he could rustle something up but wait a minute she got a free box of hello fresh so why would he.
That meal looks like they’ve just scraped the bottom of that filthy toilet and spooned it onto rice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
these people are so strange.. nothing wrong with drinking.
but she built joes man cave and put cordial in the flippin drinks dispensers as they “don’t drink” but your drinky drunk this afternoon still yaaaa okay
F458C57F-EB33-4890-A95F-ABB6632133B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Correct me if I'm wrong but when Stinky died her hair red, didn't she did it with diy box at home? I just had a nosey on the make up/hair dresser that works with her and she says she does her hair for her 🤔
good shout well done. imagine all the tiles, carpets, bathrooms ruined by the sheep copying her look. bet it was all in the hope of copying the other Stacey and her home hair colour endorsement deal

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Send this bleep some bleach stat.
No don’t , she’ll take it out the child lock bottle and pour it into a clear easy pour easy open bottle with a sticker just in case she forgets what it’s called
God forbid her kids get their hands on it while desperately searching the house for a toy

I don’t get it honestly, my daughters only about a month and a half older than rose and I put loads of interactive toys out to play with, and she’ll crawl towards the toy box and try pull out more , how are these kids not desperately trying to find something to play with ?? Or maybe they are she just doesn’t film it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like her hairs fake too ! Wondered how someone who eats so badly and doesn’t take care of her hair could have such long hair !
So many posts on her hairdressers page of her doing her make up and dying Stacey’s hair funny how she doesn’t show that and makes out she does it all herself
Yet more lies and fakery
53CF81BA-E39A-44ED-89DF-96964DEC83A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Correct me if I'm wrong but when Stinky died her hair red, didn't she did it with diy box at home? I just had a nosey on the make up/hair dresser that works with her and she says she does her hair for her 🤔
More lies from Pinocchio, she wouldn’t know the truth if it whacked her in the face

these people are so strange.. nothing wrong with drinking.
but she built joes man cave and put cordial in the flippin drinks dispensers as they “don’t drink” but your drinky drunk this afternoon still yaaaa okayView attachment 1255242
But said she was alcohol free hungover or some pish today

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Saw this on a thread on Mumsnet about horrible celebs people have met. Slightly surprised. I thought shed keep up the fake act in public. Clearly not...
Screenshot_20220509-222316_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What does drink drink hungover mean? Is it some twattish Instagram wanker thing?
Or just a thick as duck Skanky thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.