Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gungy cow, do we really need to see hair in the sink? Who doesn't rinse it away as they go along anyway? Does that mean that they haven't used those sinks to brush their teeth / wash today?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
How on earth was she allowed to eat that food in a taxi or Uber the last time I got a taxi whilst I was waiting I was eating a sandwich and when the driver pulled up he told me to finish it before I got in.
the smell of Mac Donald’s lingers for days in a car selfish witch .

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is that toilet brown below the water line or is it the reflection of the colour 😳🚽 the colour toilet is awful a nice white one would have look 1000% better
it’s brown for sure, it looks like she might have thrown a bottle of Coke down first

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Nah HOW is that toilet filthy brown already it's only been installed not long ago (according to the prerecords anyway).

Filthy cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How on earth was she allowed to eat that food in a taxi or Uber the last time I got a taxi whilst I was waiting I was eating a sandwich and when the driver pulled up he told me to finish it before I got in.
the smell of Mac Donald’s lingers for days in a car selfish witch .
She's a z lister, they seem to get away with things that us mere mortals can't.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can't get over how ridiculous it is to label EVERYTHING inside a house as "Pickle Cottage" when the house isn't even called that hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She moans so much everytime she HAS to go away for work. I know most of us miss our kids if we are away but she bring paid thousands for a couple of days work and she comes across so ungrateful. You want thr life them your gonna have to work for it.
Quit moaning stace.

Reactions: 25
Am I missing something coz I've never had the urge/thought to share a video of me cleaning my sink and toilets with the world? Isn't it something we all do and just get on with it?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
oh god she's coming to the city I work in... btw stace it's EXETER can the woman spell anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No silly her, she forgot to add the discount code. What a silly sausage.
I'm sick of the whole "silly me, I'm so forgetful and a little bit drunk (but I didn't drink)" personna. Get a grip, you're a fully grown woman with children!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She gets all day every day with Rose with an occasional trip to loose women or days work. One night away won’t hurt. She doesn’t even do anything with her anyway.. never see her go to baby classes or even soft play.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is she pretending she’s hungover when she doesn’t drink & staying out till 8pm has tipped her over the edge?! God it’s so boring & don’t get me started on calling Roess rosy bleeding posy! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.