Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The REAL stacey yesterday without the filters!!
Oh dear god she’s even uglier than I thought no wonder she uses filters all the time 😂she will be raging with those pictures 😂

So 1045 and hinch appears! It’s a school night so why the duck is she going visiting at that time and more so when they’ve both got young kids 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The pictures the make up artist has shared show that the kitchen cupboard doors all now have the wood attached.i can guarantee Stacey didn't do it herself no matter what she tries to make the sheep believe to make herself relatable.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lying , manipulating and gaslighting comes so easily to her , it’s scary.
She is a dangerous person especially when it comes to the millions of followers who are vulnerable adults that actually think she is their friend 🥲 she is evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Cleaning the bog no doubt with an array of 5 chemicals #ad
I thought much the same! I can only imagine Hinch would have been horrified seeing such a spectacle (although a) how it got quite that dirty is beyond me *shudder* and b) why if you’d let your toilet get that dirty you’d then plaster it all over Instagram 🤢🤷‍♀️) and so decided take it upon herself to deliver some emergency intervention with her marigolds and variety of Hinch branded cleaning products! 🤦‍♀️

I can just imagine it now; quite the double act as Stacey holds the camera, Hinch will helpfully show the sheep how they can rid their loo of skid marks and Lord knows what else it they too have lived like a minger and let their toilet to get in such a filthy rotten state! 🙀

Of course only Hinch products (#AD) will be adequate to do the job but to be fair, given the raptures the sheep go into at the thought of Stacey and Soph being besties, it’s more than likely their houses are already rammed full of Hinch chemicals. As to whether they use them or not, pffffft that’s anyone’s guess, but if they’re anything like their beloved Stacey then they won’t be! 😖🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No don’t , she’ll take it out the child lock bottle and pour it into a clear easy pour easy open bottle with a sticker just in case she forgets what it’s called
God forbid her kids get their hands on it while desperately searching the house for a toy

I don’t get it honestly, my daughters only about a month and a half older than rose and I put loads of interactive toys out to play with, and she’ll crawl towards the toy box and try pull out more , how are these kids not desperately trying to find something to play with ?? Or maybe they are she just doesn’t film it
not that I’m sticking up for Stacey but surely you understand that every child is different with their milestones. These sort of messages annoy me as it can make other mums wonder if their child has something wrong with them just because your child is doing it at whatever age.
I have 2 children both completely different. My first took long and she had all the attention, yet my second was quicker with walking, talking and crawling - naturally I thought because of me splitting my attention between them both and not focusing on one child he’d be behind.
Sorry I sound like I’m getting on at you, I’m not (in a way) it’s just some mums on here might not really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If your ‘friend’ showed up at 9/10pm or whatever time it was meant to be, you would tell them to duck off 😂 They never seem to do anything at normal times, it’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that's an old photo and she decided to share it for engagement. There was no montage or annoying videos of them both.

She looks like Deidre Barlow.
That's an insult to the late Anne Kilbride

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No don’t , she’ll take it out the child lock bottle and pour it into a clear easy pour easy open bottle with a sticker just in case she forgets what it’s called
God forbid her kids get their hands on it while desperately searching the house for a toy

I don’t get it honestly, my daughters only about a month and a half older than rose and I put loads of interactive toys out to play with, and she’ll crawl towards the toy box and try pull out more , how are these kids not desperately trying to find something to play with ?? Or maybe they are she just doesn’t film it
my baby is 4 days younger and he 100% does not pull out toys or try to crawl to them. That doesn’t mean I am a tit mam. Good for you that your baby does that but just because yours does doesn’t mean everyone else's have to. There will be things your baby can’t do that others can. A month and a half is quite a big difference for babies too. Theres so many things you can pick on Stacey for but I don’t think that’s necessary

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my baby is 4 days younger and he 100% does not pull out toys or try to crawl to them. That doesn’t mean I am a tit mam. Good for you that your baby does that but just because yours does doesn’t mean everyone else's have to. There will be things your baby can’t do that others can. A month and a half is quite a big difference for babies too. Theres so many things you can pick on Stacey for but I don’t think that’s necessary
every single child does things at there own pace, and very very very few times is it anything to do with how a mum does the whole ‘ mum thing’ please don’t allow anyone to tell you different

Reactions: 6
I do t think was meant in a rude way against Roess’s development, more the lack of stimulation and toys. I do agree that there is no evidence of any toys or activities. It’s all beige and bland and must fit the aesthetic. Also Rec seems to have is that bloody swing. Looks like he’s in a zoo.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.