Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if you didn't have her in a dress she wouldn't clearly keep slipping when she's trying to crawl 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That bloody nasal squeaky squawky noise she makes when she’s cooing at Roess goes right through me. Yes, I’m sure we all have our ‘baby voices’ when talking to our children but this is something else! 😖

‘Cuuuummmm ooooonnnnn den! Cuuuummmmmm ooooonnnnnn den! Yeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!* Yooouuuuucaaaan doooooo iiirrrrttttttt…’

I get to a stage when I think ‘that’s it, she’s peaked, she couldn’t possibly do anything else that could irritate me anymore than she does already’ and then lo and behold, whaddaya know, I am invariably proved wrong. 😳🤦‍♀️

I’m usually a very calm and placid person, honestly I am, but when she starts with that, I swear to God it takes all the restraint I have to not fling my phone across the room as hard and as far as it will go! Ahem, anyway, yes, as you were, just winds me up a bit ‘tis all! 🤭😆

* I think it’s the ‘Yeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh’ that’s the worst tbh *shudder* 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahahahhahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, just pissed myself laughing at Skanky saying she felt pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She shows Rose ‘trying to crawl’ after Hinch shown Lennie walking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I filmed myself cleaning my bathroom, slow-moed it, added sentimental music and then uploaded it on any of my socials my friends would think I’d lost my tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s definitely staining in the toilet & not Coke as I suspected earlier. When she dropped the toilet bomb In the water that splashed up was clear so whatever it is is caked into the bottom of the toilet.
Bork I feel like I can smell her through my phone screen 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s definitely staining in the toilet & not Coke as I suspected earlier. When she dropped the toilet bomb In the water that splashed up was clear so whatever it is is caked into the bottom of the toilet.
But isn't that a brand new toilet?! What the hell goes down it to make it that stained 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.