Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely staining in the toilet & not Coke as I suspected earlier. When she dropped the toilet bomb In the water that splashed up was clear so whatever it is is caked into the bottom of the toilet.
That gives me horror flashbacks to my uni days. We gave our messiest housemate his own loo on the bottom floor, and when we left after two years it was stained completely black. Took about four bottles of bleach to tackle the bugger as well 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That gives me horror flashbacks to my uni days. We gave our messiest housemate his own loo on the bottom floor, and when we left after two years it was stained completely black. Took about four bottles of bleach to tackle the bugger as well 🤢🤢🤢
When I was about 16 I went out with a guy who shared a house with 4 other blokes and I remember being so genuinely horrified at the state of the bathroom when I went to go to the loo I actually didn’t go and went home instead! 🤢

But then again that was four late teen/early 20s guys who probably didn’t even do their own laundry and took it back to mam! Stacey and Joe are both grown adults with children and given that the lads are in the annexe with their own facilities, Rex has his own Jurassic en suite and Roess isn’t of need of any per se at present, that mermaid bathroom is solely used by them and so any muck, dirt, grime or general ming accumulated in there is totally down to them! 😳

Filthy bastards the pair of them, they should be ashamed! 😖🙀😆

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
When I was about 16 I went out with a guy who shared a house with 4 other blokes and I remember being so genuinely horrified at the state of the bathroom when I went to go to the loo I actually didn’t go and went home instead! 🤢

But then again that was four late teen/early 20s guys who probably didn’t even do their own laundry and took it back to mam! Stacey and Joe are both grown adults with children and given that the lads are in the annexe with their own facilities, Rex has his own Jurassic en suite and Roess isn’t of need of any per se at present, that mermaid bathroom is solely used by them and so any muck, dirt, grime or general ming accumulated in there is totally down to them! 😳

Filthy bastards the pair of them, they should be ashamed! 😖🙀😆
It actually baffles me how it can get like that. I’ve never seen anything like it…. Even the grimmest public toilets I’ve never seen completely black water like that. Surely she’s poured something down it?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She said yesterday she's off to Exeter to film, but Dilly has said in her stories it's by the beach, so I think it's actually Exmouth and not Exeter

• Haha
  • Wow
I think it’s sad rose doesn’t seem to have any toys except that sad beige and pink play mat that we haven’t seen since she could sit up. Since birth my sons had toys in the lounge and now they are in what feels like every room in the house (hes 13 months). No matter what rose is doing developmentally she needs toys and stimulation beyond watching Mad mick swinging around like a monkey in a zoo

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not sticking up for Stacey as I can’t stand her but I think she’s put something down the loo to clean it like Coke. I know she’s a dirty witch but toilets just don’t go that dark so quick it’s literally years worth of grime. I’ve worked in a cleaners env as an ops manager for a large well known commercial cleaning company. The only way to tackle that black limescale build up is to decant the water out by using an old jug so there is no water in the pan then literally pour down something similar to black harpic & leave for, if possible. 24hrs. If not you literally have to scrape it off with a scourer. It wouldn’t just be clean from been that dark. The other alternative is that either skanky or tanjoe just took a dump, didbt flush it cos well that takes effort & just left it sat floating there overnight 🤮🤮🤮. She’s not done a giggling, breathless story of so many of you asking why my toilet’s an utter disgrace already post though….so that’s another thing to just forget ever happened. Also did Hinch really turn up at that time. Stacey was “not drunk” hungover at 11am in the morning. She couldn’t stay past 8am to the BAFTA’s but her tend friend popped over at 10pm…..nah! We would of been faced with her pissed off burger rage face I’m sure if it was true. Anyone take notice of what colour / shape her nails where?? Need to see if the next thing she posts includes the kitchen doors all with the wood effect cos I bet that of her & hinch is a pre record.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s sad rose doesn’t seem to have any toys except that sad beige and pink play mat that we haven’t seen since she could sit up. Since birth my sons had toys in the lounge and now they are in what feels like every room in the house (hes 13 months). No matter what rose is doing developmentally she needs toys and stimulation beyond watching Mad mick swinging around like a monkey in a zoo
I was watching Lauren Goodger the other day, and she was showing a load of (brightly coloured plastic) toys that she had for her baby. Admittedly she is hardly an example of great parenting, her child looks grubby and in need of a good wash (much like Roess and Mad Mick!) BUT I found myself thinking at least she has some colour in her life and normal toys!

Reactions: 10
She never really had toys for Mick or at least never showed them. I don't think she interacts with them that much. I remember Mick used to be plonked in front of the Tele

• Sad
Reactions: 13
my baby is 4 days younger and he 100% does not pull out toys or try to crawl to them. That doesn’t mean I am a tit mam. Good for you that your baby does that but just because yours does doesn’t mean everyone else's have to. There will be things your baby can’t do that others can. A month and a half is quite a big difference for babies too. Theres so many things you can pick on Stacey for but I don’t think that’s necessary
I think the poster just meant them kids have no toys to play with lol. Everyone knows babies develop differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leighton is staceys biological son yet she treats him and Zack like theyre nothing... yet Leightons step Mum who isnt biologically related treats him the same as her daughter... yet Stacey doesnt because he isnt her current partners child.. disgusting

Reactions: 16
my baby is 4 days younger and he 100% does not pull out toys or try to crawl to them. That doesn’t mean I am a tit mam. Good for you that your baby does that but just because yours does doesn’t mean everyone else's have to. There will be things your baby can’t do that others can. A month and a half is quite a big difference for babies too. Theres so many things you can pick on Stacey for but I don’t think that’s necessary
Still doesn’t mean she shouldn’t give them toys ffs. My point was not that my baby is crawling , it was that she wants toys. Like any baby
She’s had toys since she was born , Is that not what any mum does? Clearly not
not that I’m sticking up for Stacey but surely you understand that every child is different with their milestones. These sort of messages annoy me as it can make other mums wonder if their child has something wrong with them just because your child is doing it at whatever age.
I have 2 children both completely different. My first took long and she had all the attention, yet my second was quicker with walking, talking and crawling - naturally I thought because of me splitting my attention between them both and not focusing on one child he’d be behind.
Sorry I sound like I’m getting on at you, I’m not (in a way) it’s just some mums on here might not really appreciate it.
I didn’t mention milestones either. Completely not my point. Take out that my baby crawls, and my point still stands. was clearly missed completely

Reactions: 16
We are going with another #gate here ...... did anyone notice that the door between the lounge and kitchen seems knocked through now in the make up artists video? and secondly i dont have sound on and can't but is gemma saying that their works in her business?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are going with another #gate here ...... did anyone notice that the door between the lounge and kitchen seems knocked through now in the make up artists video? and secondly i dont have sound on and can't but is gemma saying that their works in her business?
Yeah the wall has been knocked through but Stacey hasn't caught up with her prerecords yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It actually baffles me how it can get like that. I’ve never seen anything like it…. Even the grimmest public toilets I’ve never seen completely black water like that. Surely she’s poured something down it?

I think it’s purple water and it’s from those loo block a you put in the cistern.

Reactions: 3
#toygate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
and child development gate.....I am seriously only here for the gossip. I do not know what is wrong with me but I want a very slow 360 degree panned view of that kitchen and that make up artist has been pure gold for me but I need a little bit more. I have seen the plans but I just cannot visualise it all.

Sorry is gemma saying that their Mum works in the business?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.