Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs. That baby is way too old to leave on the bed alone, takes seconds for the buggers to roll off. My first born did it when they couldn’t even roll. Was right in the middle of the bed, went in the en suite for a wee, litterally three steps away. And bang, baby on the floor 🙄 she is so far away, and that next to me crib is something she could get caught on. Why does she genuinely think being a tit excuse of a parent is remotely funny or acceptable

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh ffs. That baby is way too old to leave on the bed alone, takes seconds for the buggers to roll off. My first born did it when they couldn’t even roll. Was right in the middle of the bed, went in the en suite for a wee, litterally three steps away. And bang, baby on the floor 🙄 she is so far away, and that next to me crib is something she could get caught on. Why does she genuinely think being a tit excuse of a parent is remotely funny or acceptable
My daughter did the same at 3 months old, I literally turned around to grab the car seat and she fell off the bed and banged her head hard enough that I called an ambulance 😭😭 (She was fine, but a bit shocked)

So bloody stupid to be in a different bleeping room!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I came to say exactly what everyone else is saying. While she's grinning like a twit at the mirror Roess could be straight off the bed onto the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Does she spend her life saying sorry & I love you to complete strangers on the internet?
abit weird.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I know she’s leaving Roess on the bed on her own whilst she’s standing filming herself and grinning like a loon in the bathroom but please let’s remember folks she’s doing the best she can, even when she thinks she can’t and that is not failing. She is a happy proud Mumma and she is amazing, well apparently. 😳

Personally I keep seeing accidents waiting to happen but that’s ok, ‘cause she’s trying and doing the best she can. *sigh* 🤷‍♀️

The worst part is you so know that if anyone commented on how dangerous leaving Rose alone was, even for a second or two, the sheep would be straight on it with tit like ‘you’ve got 4 kids Stacey, do they think you don’t know what you’re doing?’ Just because something hasn’t happened doesn’t mean there hasn’t been the potential; any lack of incident has been more good luck than good management and, in my opinion at least, that’s not something to be proud of. It’s like insisting on walking down the motorway and saying ‘well I’ve not been hit by a car yet!’, personally I’d rather just not take the risk, especially with my children. Jus’ saying… 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's been reading your bed rolling comments folks! Sorry but she knows she shouldn't do it so I don't feel an ounce of sympathy when she's called out for it! If she was in the bathroom Rose should have been on the floor or in the crib but I'd say she shouldn't be in there anymore now she's so active but they weren't around in my day lol

Reactions: 23
I bet there's loads of people in her DMs but don't think she will dare do a story to call them a Susan , no one can justify that

• Sad
Reactions: 13
At this stage she's definitely doing this tit on purpose, it's a shame that the kid is probably going to end up injured!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does she have such a bad habit of leaving Rose in places she can be hurt? She puts her bouncers and beds on tables and worktops, near the edge. When anyone mentions it to her, her other followers hound them. Isn't it basic common sense?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why does she have such a bad habit of leaving Rose in places she can be hurt? She puts her bouncers and beds on tables and worktops, near the edge. When anyone mentions it to her, her other followers hound them. Isn't it basic common sense?
Sad thing is if this was a young girl and she posted all that's stuff on social media she would get a visit from a health visitor!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's vile not sure which is worse the black or beige lol! Yes it looks cheap when we know it won't be! Money can't buy taste, lovely tiles shower etc then she ruins it with this!
At least close the toilet lid for photos ! 😳🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pity he didn't show as much interest in his own son from the beginning. Sad to see. It must be very difficult for Harry having to see Joe with his own family and 2 step sons, who he spends more time with than Harry. And for it to be plastered all over social media. Does anybody else find it interesting/strange that any time Joe spends with Harry it's always away from Stacey and her boys and the house? Very strange dynamic.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Pity he didn't show as much interest in his own son from the beginning. Sad to see. It must be very difficult for Harry having to see Joe with his own family and 2 step sons, who he spends more time with than Harry. And for it to be plastered all over social media. Does anybody else find it interesting/strange that any time Joe spends with Harry it's always away from Stacey and her boys and the house? Very strange dynamic.
He’s with them a lot, well at least he was up to them moving house. Not sure if there’s any change since but he used to spend half the week with them but was kept off social media. I’d like to think he’s still there as much, we don’t see a lot of Z&L these days either so there’s a lot we don’t really know

Reactions: 9
We don't really know as he's kept of social media, he has his own room and he's posted from their on his own Instagram. It's only fair Joe takes him off on his own sometimes to spend time together! He's not really allowed on Stacey's social media or he doesn't want to be which is fair enough so he could be there more than we know and see

Reactions: 4
The replies from that comment were ridiculous. All the huns were saying how they were moved to tears etc. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.