Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying she saved for years. I vividly remember her saying that the house cost the exact same as their previous one.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just hearing on the news about the baby who died after being attacked by the family dog. I bet that family thought their precious baby was safe with the dog. Tragically it wasn't. I.hope Stacey thinks twice about lying Rose beside their dogs just for content. That tragedy could happen to anyone & she massively increases the odds by letting the dogs lie on and beside Rose when she's on the floor. All it takes is a split second...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hmm the recoding cut out and Roess had the rattle lol poor girl has got her dad's mouth
Haven't been on here a while but I just watched that Rose video and oh my you cab clearly see its cut and the things she is trying to get has been moved nearer to her..
Why? Why would you do that? For what? It absolutely baffles me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But would you ever actually want to use a hair band from her house 🤮🤢, the only person I've ever borrowed one from is my own mother!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The way my eye twitched at the hair bobble label not being applied straight or smoothly 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow creepy Dave speaks seal!!! If my dad came round at this time of night my hubby would be well annoyed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow creepy Dave speaks seal!!! If my dad came round at this time of night my hubby would be well annoyed lol
Never mind the hour! It's very important to derail RossesMoonAndBack's opportunities to develop her speech & language skills ASAP.Stupid dolphin noises.Very relevant as there is something very fishy about him!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.