Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she's had lots of questions asking about the off peak rates etc, she has no idea what she's talking about, and giving people false hope they can reduce their bills. Stupid dangerous cow

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has been shared but I just saw this……
“According to new accounts filed by her company Key Map Entertainments, Stacey had nearly £2.5million in its coffers.

The public paperwork, available at Companies House, showed she had an eye-watering £1.7million in cash in the firm.

And including assets she already accrued through the company, which deals with her personal earnings through TV and social media deals, it meant she was sitting on the giant sums.

The notes also show the mum of four, whose partner is fellow telly host Joe Swash, paid herself a cool £575,931 for her work last year.”
She shouldn’t be too worried about the tumble dryer then! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It's the insincere sympathy face she pulls which irks me as well. You can't buy a £16k aga, have people working on your pool in one week and in the SAME week pretend you're concerned about the hike in energy prices. duck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That crib gives me serious anxiety, so many little spaces where fingers & toes can get trapped now that Rose can roll. If a finger was wedged tightly it could cut off the blood supply.
I’d say there’s good reason she had to order from outside the U.K. it probably wouldn’t pass british safety checks

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.