Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like ‘well, yes, 14 years ago I had a baby and I’ve not looked back and yes, so, since then me, me, me, I, I, I… oh wait, what was the point of this message again… oh yeah Happy Birthday Zach, anyway, back to me…’ 😳

There certainly is a lot less Zach and Leighton content now. I don’t know if they’re expressing that they don’t want to be featured so much (I mean being a teenager is hard enough without having an embarrassing parent constantly sharing stuff about you on her social media and 5 million random folk!) or if maybe their dad’s have said something, either way it’s a good thing I think. 🤷‍♀️

Although like mentioned on here earlier, the younger two have no chance. 😖 They don’t have that ‘buffer’ of a non-zelebrity parent and even if Joe didn’t want something or wasn’t happy about her posting I don’t think it would stop her. I don’t know how desperate for fame he is, but I have no doubt there’s little that she would let stand in her way. Both Rex and Roess have literally had their whole life shared online and whilst I hate to be a prophet of doom I can’t help but think it’s not going to end well. 😫 Sad stuff but once again it comes down to the fact it’s all about Stacey; there seems to be a recurring theme here… 🤔😳😐
I wondered if Zach has said not to take photos too. As a mum to an almost 14 year old girl I get told to delete almost every photo I attempt to take and with strict instructions that it is not to be posted to social media.
With regards to the it's all about me. Some people will always do that. My mums sister in law is one of the most selfish, self centered people I've ever met. At my nans funeral moaning to my uncle that he wasn't paying her attention or thanking her for helping sort out nans house- sorry love he was laying his mum to rest. She also said about her kids that she thought she deserved recognition on their birthdays for her hard work of getting then here. ( she wasn't joking). I'm sure she books herself a nail appointment/hair do on their birthdays as a pat on the back to herself.

And they all moved in a year ago but we only see mick in the recordings, I would maybe think she is the sole owner he has been bankrupt numerous times, she won't want a financial link with him
I was about to say hasn't he been bankrupt twice

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They have been saving for the house for 13 years? Sorry, saving for our Pickle Cottage (🤮) for 13 years?
Has she known orange Swash that long?
Or does she just mean that she herself has been saving and that she is the one who bought the house.
Most likely I guess.
I'm american & never heard of either Stacey or Joe until Mrs.Hinch congratulated them on buying Pickle Cottage. I'm not familiar with the level of celebrity Stacey or Joe have, or how successful their careers have been. I know Stacey was 'discovered' on X-Factor (I find it odd that she NEVER shows herself singing), is a very occasional cohost on Loose Women, got a 2nd season on SYLO, just landed that bake-off gig, wrote a book, curated a line of clothing & has successfully monetized her IG account.
All I know about Joe's career is that he was on a soap opera, but only for like, two years, has competed in a lot of celebrity reality shows & gets a load of endorsements.
Who is considered the more successful, is more famous, made the most money before they got together & who makes more money now? Unless I missed something in Joe's career that allows them to live the way they do, especially since he declared bankruptcy not once but TWICE, it doesn't make financial sense to me.
They have TWO homes over a million dollars each, a years worth of completely renovating their home & property, 5 kids between them with 3 in private school & i'm sure there's luxury items they don't show in order to give the impression of being 'just like us'. Those are just the few things I observed over the last year. I don't know how they lived before moving into their new home, did they live like paupers in order to save for this house?

Reactions: 20
Those noises and that face her dad was doing were so creepy 😂😂 probably hysterical for baby bit as an adult, it’s not it

Reactions: 13
I'm american & never heard of either Stacey or Joe until Mrs.Hinch congratulated them on buying Pickle Cottage. I'm not familiar with the level of celebrity Stacey or Joe have, or how successful their careers have been. I know Stacey was 'discovered' on X-Factor (I find it odd that she NEVER shows herself singing), is a very occasional cohost on Loose Women, got a 2nd season on SYLO, just landed that bake-off gig, wrote a book, curated a line of clothing & has successfully monetized her IG account.
All I know about Joe's career is that he was on a soap opera, but only for like, two years, has competed in a lot of celebrity reality shows & gets a load of endorsements.
Who is considered the more successful, is more famous, made the most money before they got together & who makes more money now? Unless I missed something in Joe's career that allows them to live the way they do, especially since he declared bankruptcy not once but TWICE, it doesn't make financial sense to me.
They have TWO homes over a million dollars each, a years worth of completely renovating their home & property, 5 kids between them with 3 in private school & i'm sure there's luxury items they don't show in order to give the impression of being 'just like us'. Those are just the few things I observed over the last year. I don't know how they lived before moving into their new home, did they live like paupers in order to save for this house?
I would say orignally Joe was more famous. I don't watch soaps but believe his character was popular. His persona & character on the soap were the same from what I read so there wasn't much acting involved- which is likely why he never gets offered any parts. He was going out with Kara Tointon for a while before Stacey who was on the soap with him that drew some attention. Then after the first bankruptcy her did I'm a celebrity & won it. The following year he presented the after show for a few years l. He was like a manchil they could get him to eat stuff & jump off things for 10 minutes & mess about. He couldn't front anything on his own because he would drive you up the wall as he's completely immature. Stacey was def not as "famous". She did xfactor & was a runner up. Same thing because she came across ditzy they put her on various other shows. She also won I'm a celebrity few years after Joe think that's where they met. She has more presenting "skills" than he does now as she probably doesn't try to dry hump beds when she's in hotel rooms! She is probably the bread winner now & the one who keeps him in check. The IG has certainly helped her career.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well Dave just ballsed up. He put the same story on with rose minus the need to have the black and white filter and wrote when he came around YESTERDAY!
He also says thank you for looking after me, Stacey said she was apparently in cleaning all day and Zachy wanted to play footie with everyone in the garden?! Hmm they must have went somewhere lol surprised she could leave Roess what if she wanted to fake breastfeed 😳

Reactions: 11
He also says thank you for looking after me, Stacey said she was apparently in cleaning all day and Zachy wanted to play footie with everyone in the garden?! Hmm they must have went somewhere lol surprised she could leave Roess what if she wanted to fake breastfeed 😳
Why is she fake breast feeding?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she fake breast feeding?
She always has Rose breastfeeding but she's in her armpit nowhere near her boob and she's says while I'm feeding etc when she is obviously asleep lol and there's always bottled around but says she's exclusively breastfed

Reactions: 12
She always has Rose breastfeeding but she's in her armpit nowhere near her boob and she's says while I'm feeding etc when she is obviously asleep lol and there's always bottled around but says she's exclusively breastfed
I've not noticed that the placement looked out. Looked ok to me. If she's able to express which some people can produce a lot of milk,she may freeze breast milk so others can feed Rose when she's filming. I'm not sticking up for some of the lies she's said. But I would consider using bottles to feed breast milk exclusively breast feed.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has ever said she is exclusively breastfeeding that I have noticed.

Reactions: 2
I've not noticed that the placement looked out. Looked ok to me. If she's able to express which some people can produce a lot of milk,she may freeze breast milk so others can feed Rose when she's filming. I'm not sticking up for some of the lies she's said. But I would consider using bottles to feed breast milk exclusively breast feed.
There’s a lot of times on her stories the baby hasn’t been any where near her nipple.

Reactions: 10
There’s a lot of times on her stories the baby hasn’t been any where near her nipple.
I just think it would be wierd to tend breast feed. I mean I hated feeding in front of people when my first was born & had a poncho I'd wear. Second time I was more relaxed but still kept covered. I've got FF boobs they bit like spaniel ears now..I recon I could be giving a piggy back & still flop a boob under my armpit to feed now lol. Nips never been particularly perky lol.

Reactions: 4
I call Bingo on her buying a horse next to upstage her best pal Hinch after seeing today's story 🙄🙄
Definitely some of them outbuildings could be converted to a stable and maybe a pony for Rex and Rose , I don't know why hinch didn't buy them boys a pony rather than them alpacas, if I had the money I would bet my kids one no doubt

Reactions: 7
Definitely some of them outbuildings could be converted to a stable and maybe a pony for Rex and Rose , I don't know why hinch didn't buy them boys a pony rather than them alpacas, if I had the money I would bet my kids one no doubt
The alpacas are for her that’s why lll

Reactions: 15
I just think it would be wierd to tend breast feed. I mean I hated feeding in front of people when my first was born & had a poncho I'd wear. Second time I was more relaxed but still kept covered. I've got FF boobs they bit like spaniel ears now..I recon I could be giving a piggy back & still flop a boob under my armpit to feed now lol. Nips never been particularly perky lol.
she lies about all sorts i wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.