Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I need to confess….I saw her air wick range in Asda the other day and spayed one to see what it’s like. I hate to admit it’s really nice 😬 not buying it though. Wouldn’t want to help line her pocket

Reactions: 10
Sorry to go all mumsnet but i hope she isn’t driving the car with rose harnessed that loosely

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It was supposedly 5pm she went there and the shelf was full... I'm really hoping it's due to lack of sales and not from staff desperately restocking it all so she can upload it on the gram 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does Stacey get paid for airwick does she get paid by how many units she shifts or a flat fee

Reactions: 1
How does Stacey get paid for airwick does she get paid by how many units she shifts or a flat fee
Depends on her contract with them. It could be either, or a flat fee with bonus for certain sales targets hit. No way to know unless you’ve seen the contract I wouldn’t have thought

Reactions: 2
The fake insta life she leads is so dull. It really must take up quite a lot of her day arranging objects to look nice on her insta feed.

Pretending she’s locked out of the house to give her followers a good look at the exterior of the house. Also, let’s also pretend Joe hasn’t slept in the bed so She has an excuse to show off the pristine bedding. Silly old Joe!

Feeling sad today? Problems in Ukraine you say? Household bills sky rocketing? Pop on over to Stacey’s insta! She’s got a video of her child smiling in a field and she hopes it makes you feel better today!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
When I want my children to go to bed I certainly don’t offer them hundreds of crushed up mini eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The ruined mini eggs and popcorn are on the table while she's watching TV. Obviously not for the boys were they Stace?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seriously can’t stand her fake laughing and pretending to be ditsy voice anymore! She does my head in!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.