Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the jackass film? If joes is anything like Steve o’s, joe ain’t got anything to worry about lol. Steve o is tiny lol, Stacey likes them small it would seem lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the jackass film? If joes is anything like Steve o’s, joe ain’t got anything to worry about lol. Steve o is tiny lol, Stacey likes them small it would seem lol

I don’t know what’s worse, and I don’t wanna think about it… 🤣 I’m also solidly now never watching the new Jackass film.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I don’t know what’s worse, and I don’t wanna think about it… 🤣 I’m also solidly now never watching the new Jackass film.
Omg I thin every other stunt involved a Willy of some sort. I suppose they don’t really need them now as they are getting on abit and I don’t think a lot of them even work with the crap they have done to them (willies) over the years lol. I know if I had a dick it with shrink up at the sight of Stacey horse teeth coming towards it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Waiting for Joe to answer the door? Can she not get into her own house?! Maybe he’s changed the locks whilst she’s been gone! You’ve got to admit it would be tempting! 😉

Perhaps instead of filming herself and Roess stranded on the doorstep she could of instead used her phone to give Joe a ring, just a thought… 🤔

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Most of us have a key each Stacey!

Or is she waiting for him to bring Rex to film the reunion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Give the cleaner credit Stacey. We all know you or Joe didn't make that bed, or clean the house and keep it in order.

• Haha
For the first time ever I actually believe Stacey when she says ‘so many of you have been asking…’

Normally I’m like ‘as if’ but I totally believe people, even her loyal sheep people, would be bemused about her lack of door key. 🤔

Ffs Stacey, you’re a grown adult and you’re trying to tell us that you don’t take your door key with you in case you lose it? I despair at some people I really do! 🤯😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So if no one’s in does she sit on the doorstep and wait for someone to come home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel attacked about this door key talk 😆 I don't take one if I know someone is going to be in when I get home , not denying she's using it and excuse for content though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.