Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Okay, so I have never posted in this thread before and I’m sorry if this has been mentioned before but it really drives me nuts when she shares pictures of Rose, the cottage, basically anything braggy and captions it ‘for anyone feeling a bit anxious this morning’ or ‘for anyone who needed a smile today’ etc etc.

No Stace luv. Looking at your privileged little life and bubble and the millionth photo of your children who deserve some actual privacy in their lives is not the cure for everyone else’s actual real life problems. You absolute buffoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Also, I find it soooooooo infuriating when she assumes that the smiles of her child will help people escape from what's going on in the world right now!!!! She hasn't a fucking clue what people are going through right now, and to assume that seeing her fucking offspring smiling will help people to escape these issues is delusional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Tui

VIP Member
Why the heck would roess‘s smile help me escape from the fact that the Russians are bombing hospitals schools and care homes I couldn’t give a shit about your kids stacey

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Gillybean42

VIP Member
On her latest stories where she’s playing footie with the big boys. She says she found the videos on Joes phone. Is that a thing? Do people just go through their partners phones? I respect my husbands privacy and he respects mine, I have nothing to hide on my phone and I hope he doesn’t either but we don’t just pick up each other’s phones and look through them. I would never dream of doing that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 45

mappyhundayz

So this woman who is clearly a pathological liar, bought a joke house that can’t actually house 2 of her children in the main building, took absolutely unnecessary items to the emergency hospital visit for her sons undeclared dog bite (we all know he never fell) has let her kids run wild in a building site of a home renovation and somehow ‘the people’ think she’s mother of the year? has she bought this title? And didn’t she actually lose this title many years ago after she was seen smoking whilst about to pop a baby out 🙃 absolute car crash- I’m actually a bit relieved they got a nanny, only chance the younger 2 have got of a bit of a sensible adult for an upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Looks like ole skanky payed a visit to her best mate hinch, the messy hair...... the teeth...(even noted by hinch herself) !!!
Now I think that’s a bit far, I mean a joke’s a joke and all but that’s got to the stage it’s really quite offensive! Do you honestly think it’s fair to say things like that? Well, do you?! I mean how would you like to be compared to such a smelly, filthy, dirty animal eh? 🤷‍♀️

Poor Raymond, yes he may have nabbed a few carrots however you’ve come on a bit strong! That’s bordering on animal cruelty right there that is, I mean, he’s just a little alpaca, there’s nothing so bad he could do to warrant him being compared to Stacey! 😉😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I don't want to compare children's development, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is only two months older than Rex but she comes across as such a chatter box.
I don’t think that’s fair at all. All children develop at their own pace. If you don’t want to compare childrens development then don’t make a comment comparing childrens development?

Reactions: 42

redstraw16

VIP Member
I agree with this last sentence it’s just all very odd now she’s just beyond stupid
The annoying thing is I don’t think she’s quite as stupid as she makes out. She’s obviously not part of MENSA but to me she’s like a caricature of herself whenever a camera is on her, she changes her voice, giggles more and the eyes go all squinty. The stories of her ranting about the tabloids show how she actually speaks and that she’s perfectly capable of being serious. It’s all done to seem more friendly for the huns… 🙃

If someone ever noticed I was dumbing myself down or putting on this weird act just to get people to like me I’d want them to slap some sense into me. Sorry I could really rant about her 🤦🏻‍♀️

ALSO, WHO THE FUCK DECORATES THEIR DOOR FOR EASTER?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kmux

VIP Member
Thought I would start the next one off… I’ll be back with a catch up. Credit to @MyrtleRV for winning thread suggestion 😂

I will be honest I dipped in and out a lot the last thread but here is what I know…

Stace is back at ‘work’ which includes being a new host on Bake Off The Professionals, although why her nobody knows, she was probably cheap.
The race is on between Stace and best friend Hinch to see who can decorate the bestest and quickest. The race is on at such speed that Stace cut corners leaving Rex with death trap bath stairs and half a dinosaur superglued to the brand new tiles in his en-suite. Stace also had her feature wall done in her kitchen before choosing the actual kitchen, makes sense 👌🏻. Roess went swimming for the first time in what appeared to be a flowery legging and long T-shirt outfit which lead to the loose women gifting the poor mite an actual swimming costume whilst Stacey declared to the viewers that Rex and Roess are Irish twins… because they look so alike duh! The nanny/housekeeper was accidentally exposed by Hoe and her name is Mandy 😂. Stacey had her hair styled by a professional whilst it was a greasy mess because she had washed it without shampoo hoping that would clean it enough 🙄. I really wanted to be witty and sarcastic throughout this whole catch up but I’m just beyond finding her bizarre and just find the act boring now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It's the insincere sympathy face she pulls which irks me as well. You can't buy a £16k aga, have people working on your pool in one week and in the SAME week pretend you're concerned about the hike in energy prices. Fuck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

foxcubs1000

Omg wtf do her and her bestie think that their children and animals faces will make us feel better about people dying and living in horror?? How arrogant, vain, tone deaf. Little gives me the rage more than this atm. Possibly some of the stupidest posts I’ve ever seen. They’ve truly lost it. Just FO 😡😡

• Angry
Also, I find it soooooooo infuriating when she assumes that the smiles of her child will help people escape from what's going on in the world right now!!!! She hasn't a fucking clue what people are going through right now, and to assume that seeing her fucking offspring smiling will help people to escape these issues is delusional.
Mate even my own children don’t make me smile enough to forget what’s going on in the world

• Haha
  • Heart

hidingscared

I know we knock her for splashing the cash, apart from getting the freebies, when so many are struggling, but I find it even more patronising watching her apparently cutting down on using the tumble dryer and using things off peak! We know you’re a millionaire Stacey so please pack it in, we know you’re not struggling! But go and buy some curtains and blankets for the baby you tightarse!

Reactions: 38
Oh ffs. That baby is way too old to leave on the bed alone, takes seconds for the buggers to roll off. My first born did it when they couldn’t even roll. Was right in the middle of the bed, went in the en suite for a wee, litterally three steps away. And bang, baby on the floor 🙄 she is so far away, and that next to me crib is something she could get caught on. Why does she genuinely think being a shit excuse of a parent is remotely funny or acceptable

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
On reflection Stacey thought that sharing her fears about the impending energy price rise might have been slightly more effective should she not have posted it immediately after she’d showed herself taking mugs of tea to the builders working on her swimming pool… 🤦‍♀️😖😳
😆

• Haha