Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true it’s really sad they really do think they are friends but the reason a lot of this instgrammers are living this life is because they don’t need to spend money on food decor cars everything really because it is all free then business will up the prices or small business complain they can’t make money but if they didn’t give so much away for free they wouldn’t.
They also don’t realise how they’re being played. Stacey knows exactly what she’s doing when she comes out with stuff like ‘love uuuuuu’ and ‘I hope you’re all ok’, like she’s talking to people who really are her friends and not just random people she doesn’t even know but who happen to follow her on Instagram. The sheep of course, completely oblivious how they’re all part of her plan, just lap it up and believe she’s their friend and she cares as ‘look she says so’. 😖

It’s a vicious circle with regards to the freebies though; Stacey gets sent stuff for free which she promotes, then the sheep buy it to be like Stacey and the company thinks this is great, we’ll send her more stuff and so it perpetuates. 🤦‍♀️ What a company doesn’t see though is the amount of people who don’t buy from them because they send Stacey and her ilk products. I know I’m not the only one who maybe would have bought from several places that now I wouldn’t due to them ‘working with’ influencers. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The way these twats on Instagram say they have designed stuff.
Come the duck on!
Your stupid name is on the packaging, that is literally it.
That filter she has on makes her look so orange.
But she doesn’t use filters of course 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The way these twats on Instagram say they have designed stuff.
Come the duck on!
Your stupid name is on the packaging, that is literally it.
That filter she has on makes her look so orange.
But she doesn’t use filters of course 🥴
It irritates me so much, it's so ignorant.

Reactions: 13
Eh? What’s she done exactly? Assume they sent her some bits of card to sniff and she said ‘Rose pleaze like my baybee!’ And then they put her name and photo on the packaging. That’s it. The products haven’t even changed from the usual bottles etc 😆 yet she ‘designed’ then. Ok babes.

why is there such an endless stream of companies queuing up to hand cash to this vapid, loungewear-clad urchin?! When will it end? She can spray all the chemicals she likes, unless Mandy cleans, the house will still stink of wet dog and fag ends. They might as well have Waynetta Slob advertising bleach sprays

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eh? What’s she done exactly? Assume they sent her some bits of card to sniff and she said ‘Rose pleaze like my baybee!’ And then they put her name and photo on the packaging. That’s it. The products haven’t even changed from the usual bottles etc 😆 yet she ‘designed’ then. Ok babes.

why is there such an endless stream of companies queuing up to hand cash to this vapid, loungewear-clad urchin?! When will it end? She can spray all the chemicals she likes, unless Mandy cleans, the house will still stink of wet dog and fag ends. They might as well have Waynetta Slob advertising bleach sprays
Saying that have Waynetta Slob and Stacey ever been seen in the same room together? 🤔

I mean, the similarity is astonishing; the greasy scraped back hair, the loungewear/tracksuit, the poor personal hygiene, need I go on? I don’t know about Rex and Rose being twins but… 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Air Wick have been added to the list of brands I won't buy. Designed it my bleeping arse.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220317-151235_Instagram.jpg

oh please, how many companies does this woman work with that she simply "loves" so fake. Designed my arse.

Reactions: 19
God her screeching/singing to Rex is terrifying and why does even playing with him and his toys seem so fake and staged?! Must be high on all the air wick she “designed” and costed the house in to mask her BO and cig stink

Reactions: 16

Because they know her sheep are brainwashed enough to run out & buy anything with her name attached to it, sad but it’s just really clever marketing

I take it she isn’t celebrating Purim today cause she can only be arsed to be Jewish when it suits her?

Reactions: 15
They also don’t realise how they’re being played. Stacey knows exactly what she’s doing when she comes out with stuff like ‘love uuuuuu’ and ‘I hope you’re all ok’, like she’s talking to people who really are her friends and not just random people she doesn’t even know but who happen to follow her on Instagram. The sheep of course, completely oblivious how they’re all part of her plan, just lap it up and believe she’s their friend and she cares as ‘look she says so’. 😖

It’s a vicious circle with regards to the freebies though; Stacey gets sent stuff for free which she promotes, then the sheep buy it to be like Stacey and the company thinks this is great, we’ll send her more stuff and so it perpetuates. 🤦‍♀️ What a company doesn’t see though is the amount of people who don’t buy from them because they send Stacey and her ilk products. I know I’m not the only one who maybe would have bought from several places that now I wouldn’t due to them ‘working with’ influencers. 🤷‍♀️
I used to love Tesco clothing but refuse to shop there now because hinch has her brand. Stacey should maybe reach out to some shower gel companies instead of worrying if her house smells good 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.