Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bathroom is a decent size since they removed the cupboard. She could have made it an actual bathroom instead of a shower room.
That house could have been made to fit her family properly but her skanky wanky shell sinks are more important I guess.
It's surely big enough that she could have converted the room to a bedroom and put a wall down Rex's room to create a hallway so that his en-suite became the family bathroom instead, giving a total of 5 bedrooms upstairs - then the boys wouldn't have to be in the annexe!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Does anything laugh that she keeps tagging that builder Steve in stuff that he’s made like the the sink stands. Surprised she’s not tried to get Dave round again since hinch has her dad make everything for their house. Talking of her dad making things what ever happened to the pantry?

Reactions: 5
I know it’s not the same place she got them from but ffs look at the price they can come in at. Another unrelatable con woman in a world where people are struggling so much. Watch the news yiu moron and then decide if you should show off your wealth that you conned off stupid people

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Then mirrors don't go either it's to modern for them
Agreed looks a mess like everything else she destroys! Didn’t she say ages ago she bought some massive shells and she was hoping to turn them into sinks?? Think someone further up said from Amazon? Did we ever see them and it couldn’t be done or was that more bullshit!?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I love air wick and buy it for
My house. I wonder what she’s will smell of?

ash?

sweat?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So £485 for ONE sink !! Very relatable

Remember when she copied the lady who made bespoke hair grips and sent all her huns complaining about the price of them because she made one for a £1 !!
That lady really is a small business and makes beautiful jewellery and hair accessories !!
But it’s ok for ONE sink to be this expensive ?
CADEE872-DA87-4525-A78B-ED0842CF5B15.png

Reactions: 8
Well done Stacey for staying relatable as always! And good luck with keeping those sinks clean and intact you dirty mucky witch

Reactions: 11
Jack Grealishs girlfriend has shared her story of the sinks.. it’s her best friend and dad that has made them

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.