Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sinks are awful. Totally her style, which is tacky 😂

She said small business but I bet they have thousands of followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Them sinks arn't good at all unfortunately they look like prawn crackers like said above! I'm sure she could have got some real ones from somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was wrong, I did some detective work 😂😂

Also if she got the large sinks she paid £750 each hahahah. medium start at £580
She hasn't tagged them though. I mean she will probably tag them in a story later but if she really loves the sinks you would think she would let people know where she got them. I can imagine all the sheep wanting Shell sinks, don't know why they look horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So is she really expecting us to believe she hasn't chosen her kitchen already ? 🤔 the same kitchen that has been underway for months?? I just don't believe her!
I visited wren on the 5th March. They booked us an appointment for 13th to look at things. Then said delivery end may earliest. Things can be altered etc with 28 days notice. Her post really bugged me saying it would be 2 weeks. She's obviously already chosen it so why lie?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
did she not say that she bought the shells on amazon? or have I completely imagined that

Reactions: 6
That bathroom is a decent size since they removed the cupboard. She could have made it an actual bathroom instead of a shower room.
That house could have been made to fit her family properly but her skanky wanky shell sinks are more important I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She even managed to make the prawn cracker sinks about her by squinting and grinning at herself in the mirror. Beyond cringe. She lost any likability she had a LONG time ago sadly.

Reactions: 8
Look at my sinks 👀 look at my awful expensive sinks 👀 Look how much money I spent on sinks 👀 This will fill your life with Joy 🥲
5A2AD951-A7F1-4A24-8F08-C004FFBD02F4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I just came here to say I can’t believe she’s got her own bleeping Airwick collection when she’s the smelliest bastard about.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.