Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Joe will get a montage coming in through the door with Rex running to him
So fake is it Stacey’s face must be jm
Agony at the end of the day doing that stupid eye squint and her voice must be dying trying to sound high pitch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that’s true it’s a load of bullshit no chance do these celebs bring all that business who needs all the crap they promote as soon as one does one promotion everyone in instagram does surely people can see its fake af and they are reading a script haha
The thing is so many people can't. They think the likes of Stace are their friends. They believe everything they say, defend them tooth and nail from justified criticism and spend their hard earned cash on the same items that these people living in million dollar mansions get sent for free.
It's immoral and not regulated properly at all, these influencers get away with far too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She was very quiet yesterday. I wonder if it’s ‘cause she spent the day carrying Rose about, wittering inanely to people and eating cake, or as she likes to call it ‘work’? 🤔🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hope this is allowed to be mentioned here, sorry if not. But has anyone seen the video loveofhuns has shared taking the piss out of Stacey 😂 it did crack me up, I had to come share here 😂

Reactions: 10
The thing is so many people can't. They think the likes of Stace are their friends. They believe everything they say, defend them tooth and nail from justified criticism and spend their hard earned cash on the same items that these people living in million dollar mansions get sent for free.
It's immoral and not regulated properly at all, these influencers get away with far too much.
This is true it’s really sad they really do think they are friends but the reason a lot of this instgrammers are living this life is because they don’t need to spend money on food decor cars everything really because it is all free then business will up the prices or small business complain they can’t make money but if they didn’t give so much away for free they wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha you mean you realise how much he does and that your usually a lazy cow untill you have to do it???!! And then you treat him like tit taking the piss out of him!

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but I don't think Rex and Rose look anything alike. They are not twins. Using that crying emoji again. Get a grip.

Reactions: 20
Haha you mean you realise how much he does and that your usually a lazy cow untill you have to do it???!! And then you treat him like tit taking the piss out of him!
Although let's be honest taking two children to school and then pratting about all day is hardly hard work. Maybe she needs a pep talk from Kim K on her work ethic?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got an airwick range that she designed. So she can cover up the smell of not washing even more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.