Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol can you even filter a bench these days ? One story it's amazing the very next lol ......

That perfect life eh stace!

Also who in the actual real world would only power wash a bit of the fence lol she done it for the gram and then forgot to hide it in her next story !! Is anything about this woman's life real ?? Everything she does is so fake and staged its cringe 😬
The rest is for the nanny to sort 🤣

Reactions: 8
Lol can you even filter a bench these days ? One story it's amazing the very next lol ......

That perfect life eh stace!

Also who in the actual real world would only power wash a bit of the fence lol she done it for the gram and then forgot to hide it in her next story !! Is anything about this woman's life real ?? Everything she does is so fake and staged its cringe 😬
Once it dries after power washing it looks tit again. She did the same just after she bought the house. Looked freshly varnished then boom they were dry & rotten again a few hours later.

Reactions: 13
The rest is for the nanny to sort 🤣
I can hear her now;

‘Mandy, oi Mancy! Can you put that pressure washer away when you’ve got a minute, yeah that’s right, it’s just out by the bench. Oh and if before you do you could whip round and do the rest of the fence I’ve started? It’s just I’ve done the bit I needed to show off on the ‘gram, sorry I mean I ran out of time so couldn’t get it finished! Much obliged Mand, ta!’ 😳

Mandy sets trudging off down the garden to, as usual, finish the job Stacey started but got bored and once filmed enough to put on Instagram, gave up on. Soon all that can be heard is the sound of the pressure washer and if you listen hard enough Mandy muttering under her breath *stupid lazy arse cow, she can’t do anything properly, I don’t know why she gets to sit on her backside taking photos as she slurps tea and I get to pointlessly jet wash the rotten, falling apart fence* 😤

Another day in paradise it seems! 🤦‍♀️😉😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Dead safe having your chunky kid asleep in a dolls pram, being rocked by Chucky. Not to mention nearly pulling the kids arm out of its socket to turn her over one handed. Oh and the baby’s hand in between the gaps of the wicker crib. So handy for cutting off her blood supply to her fingers OR tipping the thing over.
Still, at least Super Stace is unlike to offer her home ( and chaotic lifestyle) to the Ukraine refugees, as she doesn’t have space for her own kids does she 😡

Reactions: 27
Is anyone else appalled at the way she moved rose to go on her back?? Phone in one hand and grabbed her arm with the other while filming?? Sorry but who does that. You've zero balance if something happens or the baby jerks or phone falls and hits her . Unbelievable
Oh come on! Call her out for her and her families hygiene and the fact that the two oldest live a bus ride away, but for putting the kid on her back whilst holding a mobile phone?

Reactions: 10
I say she's been on the beg for those curtains and blinds for a while. I doubt any company would do if for free and for "exposure" like she wants. There is way too much work in bespoke measuring and fitting for what, 20 windows in the whole house? That's too much for a freebie.
She still hasn't got the freebie cushions in the conservatory either haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rex and peanut have grown up together?! What a load of shite. She’s only had peanut like a year?? Also more dumb dangerous photos of rose touching teddy

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Was anybody else secretly hoping that Rose was going to projectile vomit all over Stacey whenever she was all up in her face asking her who was a GAWJUS GIRL?! 🤣🤣🤣
The creepy fucker would probably scrape the sick into a jar and tuck it away as a keepsake like she did with the foreskin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can hear her now;

‘Mandy, oi Mancy! Can you put that pressure washer away when you’ve got a minute, yeah that’s right, it’s just out by the bench. Oh and if before you do you could whip round and do the rest of the fence I’ve started? It’s just I’ve done the bit I needed to show off on the ‘gram, sorry I mean I ran out of time so couldn’t get it finished! Much obliged Mand, ta!’ 😳

Mandy sets trudging off down the garden to, as usual, finish the job Stacey started but got bored and once filmed enough to put on Instagram, gave up on. Soon all that can be heard is the sound of the pressure washer and if you listen hard enough Mandy muttering under her breath *stupid lazy arse cow, she can’t do anything properly, I don’t know why she gets to sit on her backside taking photos as she slurps tea and I get to pointlessly jet wash the rotten, falling apart fence* 😤

Another day in paradise it seems! 🤦‍♀️😉😬
And if I was Mandy I would duck right off and run for the hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The creepy fucker would probably scrape the sick into a jar and tuck it away as a keepsake like she did with the foreskin
I can just see it now.
"Cute little DIY recipie so you have something to always remember your baby 🥰. Hope this brings you all as much joy as it did me 🥲"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does she not think before she posts? that's bleeping vile.

I think it's shameful on wrens part for giving her a free kitchen. it should go to someone who needs it but can't afford it. not someone who throws money around like its nothing
This!!!! i wish there was a way to stop all the bullshit of free stuff all the free food clothing free everything so much families are struggling and they just get it handed to them just for a instagram post 😣

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This!!!! i wish there was a way to stop all the bullshit of free stuff all the free food clothing free everything so much families are struggling and they just get it handed to them just for a instagram post 😣
I don't buy from anywhere that gives these people free stuff! I've wrote that before and a "small" business said, well this is how we promote I wrote back well me and I know more people don't but when you give it to these people for free and she didnt reply back, maybe made them think! I mean how many orders do they really get from it, may get the likes but I wouldn't have thought many orders! There was a biscuits company who worked with a party company who gave a celeb a free party, she gave biscuits she said she got no orders from it and the celeb never even said thank you!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't buy from anywhere that gives these people free stuff! I've wrote that before and a "small" business said, well this is how we promote I wrote back well me and I know more people don't but when you give it to these people for free and she didnt reply back, maybe made them think! I mean how many orders do they really get from it, may get the likes but I wouldn't have thought many orders! There was a biscuits company who worked with a party company who gave a celeb a free party, she gave biscuits she said she got no orders from it and the celeb never even said thank you!!!
Wow that’s true it’s a load of bullshit no chance do these celebs bring all that business who needs all the crap they promote as soon as one does one promotion everyone in instagram does surely people can see its fake af and they are reading a script haha

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Joe will get a montage coming in through the door with Rex running to him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.