Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, just had a quick look at the Hinch thread there. I understand not liking Hinch but why do they adore Stacey so much??? They are cut from the same cloth...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Last night's hide and seek.

That household is feral not just Rex.

Plus today's attempt to get into the papers.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm 99.9% sure only a day or two ago someone on Hinch's thread mentioned Stacey's cleaning dance and how it was much better than what Hinch did. I will try to find whoever said it and send them to naughty corner because that type of encouragement is not on ⚠🚫🚫
Yes it was discussed on Friday as hinch has started doing them but I have to say Stacey's are more entertaining to cringe at than Hinches teenager stroop tidy up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
"Playing Hide & Seek all night" my left buttock! Two minutes of fakery filmed by the Ginger Head Man.Two more Truman Show fabricated minutes of pretend interest in Max.As asked before...Where are the jigsaws? Where is the playdough? The paints? The toddler books? The toy kitchen? The paper & crayons? The general stuff every house in the country with a child has? They don't exist.They don't fit the aesthetics of the house.There is no "attention" for teaching Rex his colours,shapes,nursery rhymes.He isn't even getting this at preschool as he isn't going(Again too lazy and wouldn't make the Mail so pointless)
Are any of the older boys due to do exams I wonder?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
"Oh love, I'm knackered. I've had such a hard day... I stuck some fake tat on a bleeping staircase..."

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That dancing made me cringe so much, it’s like when you were a kid & learnt dance moves to show off to your parents & they sat there thinking ‘what the duck’ then clapping afterwards saying how wonderful it was 😂 if I did that my kids would disown me, saying I was an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely all that tat outside will look even worse after a few storms or a bit of rain. What’s the point ?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And right on cue…

Well it’s not quite Stacey but you can’t tell me that her and that undead sister of hers aren’t as thick as thieves! I’m betting they got their unwashed heads together to contrive this; yep, apparently Stacey’s niece only wanted to go and take some flowers to Theo! 🤦‍♀️😳😆

422AE665-73D7-49C9-8932-17BF39727D35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s just posted a pic of her holding Rose asleep on her ( she looks pregnant) or is it my eyes…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s just posted a pic of her holding Rose asleep on her ( she looks pregnant) or is it my eyes…
That’s exactly what I thought. Tbf she might not have lost the baby weight, which is perfectly fine, I’m not judging her for that, but she definitely looks like she’s got a bump in that photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what I thought. Tbf she might not have lost the baby weight, which is perfectly fine, I’m not judging her for that, but she definitely looks like she’s got a bump in that photo.
Me neither I wouldn’t judge..but I’m just saying she could be expecting again? Maybe…🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's pregnant again I thought that on Friday, she had a flat stomach not long after rose

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.