Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you run around playing hide and seek at this time at night?! 😭 he should be asleep or at least relaxing and getting ready to go to sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So it was 9.30 pm on a Monday snd she has Rex running around squealing. Why doesn’t she have a nice quiet bed time routine for the poor kid. No wonder he seems absolutely feral. Celebrity mum of the year my arse!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
9pm at night running around playing hide and seek when he should be fast asleep in bed! And why does she need to film it can't have a nice time together without the phone stuck in his face so sad! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker over the threads and never had much of an opinion to be honest. BUT I do agree tonight with Rex playing hide and seek screaming at the top of his lungs gone 9:30pm is bad!! I don’t have kids but If I did they’d sure as hell be in bed. The dog thing has annoyed me too, I feel for them. And poor Theo just forgotten about.
Shame for Rex that he’s a spoilt brat - it’s not his fault it’s the parents.
She needs to address this mandy thing too I’ve lost a lot of respect for her

Reactions: 18
She has no shame …. Accepting a free kitchen …. Shame on Wren too . It’s so distasteful and downright wrong .

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Do the oldest two boys even live there anymore? Stacey used to have them on her stories every day, now you rarely get a glimpse of them. Their work contract must have ended. I hope they were paid well 👍🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How can she not have time to go to a Wren shop/showroom? How?! 🤷‍♀️ She has literally spent the last two days dicking about with various things of little importance and telling the ‘gram how little motivation she has! It’s hardly being rushed off your feet and not able to get a minute to get away and sort pick your new, and for that matter free, kitchen. Still, you get the showroom brought to you Stace so you have to do little more then shuffle out your front door, as heaven forfend that you’d have to move a second more than you absolutely have to. Lazy mare! 😤

Now I know she’ll be like ‘it’s having this new job on Bake Off and having to be away from home’. 🙄 Fair enough she’s had to be out of the house for a few days on the trot, but it’s hardly at the coal face, twelve hour days of backbreaking graft is it? Then after two or three days in a swanky hotel (which some of us would see as a welcome treat!), no doubt being waited on hand and foot before having to go to ‘work’, which consists of walking around making inane comments and eating cake no doubt, she gets to come back home and tell us how she’s got no motivation again. 🤦‍♀️😖

With this in mind then how has she not had time to visit a kitchen place? It’s beyond me! 🤷‍♀️ She also winds me up something chronic with this ‘I work with Wren’ bollocks. Really Stacey? Are you really? Popped to university or college to get a degree in design or perhaps training as a kitchen fitter? Or maybe you’re a qualified electrician or plumber and you’ve snuck the apprenticeships in whilst no one was looking. 🤔

What’s that? You haven’t?! Quelle surprise! Perhaps the reality of it is you don’t work with them at all, you just have yourself a nice, new, shiny kitchen for nowt and tell people how wonderful Wren are in return! Work?! Pfffft, she wouldn’t know the meaning of the word! 🤬😆

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Why is her hair bright red again 🙄
Do you think it’s because of the filters she uses. I know people have previously said she uses filters on Rexs hair. On loose woman her hair looked much darker but could be those good old natural oils again

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She has no shame …. Accepting a free kitchen …. Shame on Wren too . It’s so distasteful and downright wrong .
But she’s “working” with them 🤣
I’ve got a problem with one of my kitchen cupboards apparently she’s coming round to fix it on Monday 🤣🙄🙄
She’s just a greedy money grabbing embarrassment !!
Which insta wanker actually came up with the bollocks “ I’m working with them “ to hide the fact they are just getting freebies was it Hinch ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker over the threads and never had much of an opinion to be honest. BUT I do agree tonight with Rex playing hide and seek screaming at the top of his lungs gone 9:30pm is bad!! I don’t have kids but If I did they’d sure as hell be in bed. The dog thing has annoyed me too, I feel for them. And poor Theo just forgotten about.
Shame for Rex that he’s a spoilt brat - it’s not his fault it’s the parents.
She needs to address this mandy thing too I’ve lost a lot of respect for her
Now you’ve said this I’m waiting for the incoming story with a cup of tea at Theo’s plaque in the garden…

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Rex being up at stupid hours isn’t cute. It’s not cute to tire your kids out to the extreme. It’s lazy parenting. Poor kid won’t know what’s hit him when he starts school and has to be up early and learning all day.

Reactions: 18
You know this I work with them crap, it’s tit. You are getting a free kitchen to advertise.
I would love a new kitchen. I’ve had to give up work because I have a condition that has got worse and wish we had been more financially responsible or just wiser with money so I could of had it done and have a more functional kitchen now my health is suffering.

I have been thinking though, it wouldn’t bother me if they gave her a discount if she actually showed a bit more, like the home visit van, great idea for those who may not be near a showroom. If she showed the actual planning stages, taking about things like oh we needed electric points and how they help show you how to plan the space so it works for your lifestyle, also if you have an annoying layout that might be hard to work in. Then things like do their kitchen fitters rip out your old kitchen?Do you need separate plumbers/electrician ect or do they cover than in the work? These are things people would actually benefit from knowing and make wren a company they would choose, instead of just being the insta giveaway company

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just seen Dodgy Dave's latest Instagram stories 🤢🤢🤢
Lol I remeber my wedding photographer he started doing them type of shoots and
these fairies ones for kids we booked our daughter a fairy one (didn't know about the underwear stuff) and when we went to look at the fairy ones he gets out these underwear ones to look at the sizes he does well me n the hubby didn't know where to look and he was so. Proud of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.