Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS is she gonna trademark ‘tap to cook’ next like ‘tap to tidy’ & duck off with the giggling all the time after every sentence.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is this the worktop in the new kitchen she was asking people to choose yesterday? And she said she was going to decide once the units were in?
No but it’s the exact same kitchen worktop that was showed when the caterers were in just before Xmas. Defo the kitchen in the annexe.

Reactions: 11
Is this the worktop in the new kitchen she was asking people to choose yesterday? And she said she was going to decide once the units were in?
This was the work top and kitchen seen when Stacey had a private chef cooking for her
9878DAA4-2798-4A21-BACB-F129D85413A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s very careful not to share any ‘works with’ freebies on her grid. No sign of the utility room
going back looking for photos but happy to share all the rooms she has destroyed herself. That must all add up to a fairly big amount at this stage between this house & the previous one

Reactions: 12
The state of tanjoes track suit bottoms. They are the uttermost vile looking things I’ve seen for a long time. Hope he isn’t going commando in there. Has she never heard of an iron. Sloppy lazy dirty dodgers the whole lot of them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I hope she’s not pregnant again, she can’t even house all the kids she’s got let alone another one! How unfair for the big boys if she has another one and they can’t even have a bedroom in the main house

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Looool wth is a cheesy knob🤮
You know, when you pull back the foreskin, and it’s covered in smeg 🤢 ie cheesy knob 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if she sent him to the local butchers for a circumcision too, given her JeWiSh RoOtS aNd VaLuEs 🙄😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They’ve a stack load of money, millionaire’s thanks to the gram & thanks to dirty stace for manipulating it so well, but that game show screeching prick is wearing those bloody pants & a Greggs hoodie. No, no, no! Everything is staged. Will take them less than an hour out of the day to get the content. Forget about it & see the money coming in. God I hate social media

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Stace wouldn’t mind, bet she’s got a right minging minge 🤢🤢
His cheesy knob mixing with her fishy fanny, the smells in that bed if they ever shag 😭
Please god don’t let her be having another kid, for the love of duck!
Let’s hope it’s just all the crap she eats and the fact she’s had a herd of kids already that’s making her gut stick out like that.
I mean, the newest cash cow is only 5 or 6 months! Her minge will still be dilated at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joe’s cheesy knob must shrivel up into a wotsit when it sees Stacey’s gnashers coming at it 😂 like a horse to a carrot hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think Joes trousers are maybe hoping to keep Stace away. Anti-fuckable device! Like when us women wear the unsexiest pjs! I agree about the cheesy knob too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.