Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on a facetime chat with a radio station and a woman just freezes on the spot in the background for ages, ducks down and runs away. He turns around and says something like, "Oh that's Mandy," when the hosts question him, as if we all know who Mandy is.
That looks set up to me.

Reactions: 4
Me neither. I just clicked on it after seeing Azaylia's mum also win an award from them
Saff? What did she win an award for? Taking her dying baby off pain meds for the gram? God knows what goes through these judges heads. These insta 'moms' (it pains me to write that cos I'm English) certainly set the bar low when it comes to parenting dont they?

Reactions: 37
Who plays in the bleeping bathroom? Besides bath toys when you’re in the bath.
Also, she thinks she’s amazing? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saff? What did she win an award for? Taking her dying baby off pain meds for the gram? God knows what goes through these judges heads. These insta 'moms' (it pains me to write that cos I'm English) certainly set the bar low when it comes to parenting dont they?
Yeh Safiyya got one for 'Most Inspiring Mama' 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So this morning she said she was playing with Rex after the school run now she showing Rex after school. So did he go to nursery or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is she really expecting us to believe she hasn't chosen her kitchen already ? 🤔 the same kitchen that has been underway for months?? I just don't believe her!

Reactions: 21
In her head. How long has this numpty been without a kitchen then?

It seems like months.

and she's like a broken record with Joe window cleaning. He is definitely not bleeping sexy.

Reactions: 11
So she's getting a free kitchen then.. shocker. So relatable Stace most of us have to work for years to be able to afford one but you crack on love. It's laughable "I work with them" do you do you really ?You call work doing a few IG posts and gloating about your new "free" kitchen. Read 👏 the👏 room👏

• Angry
Reactions: 35
So she's getting a free kitchen then.. shocker. So relatable Stace most of us have to work for years to be able to afford one but you crack on love. It's laughable "I work with them" do you do you really ?You call work doing a few IG posts and gloating about your new "free" kitchen. Read 👏 the👏 room👏
Wow “works” with wren, must be such hard work making a few posts and videos about a gifted free kitchen

• Angry
Reactions: 24
does she not think before she posts? that's bleeping vile.

I think it's shameful on wrens part for giving her a free kitchen. it should go to someone who needs it but can't afford it. not someone who throws money around like its nothing

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
does she not think before she posts? that's bleeping vile.

I think it's shameful on wrens part for giving her a free kitchen. it should go to someone who needs it but can't afford it. not someone who throws money around like its nothing
they should be ashamed accepting the kitchen and shame on wren for giving it. I absolutely refuse to use companies who gift things for free

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.