Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t wait for my kids to go to bed in the evening, I certainly didn’t play hide & seek at silly o’clock with them to get them more & more excited so they couldn’t wind down properly, perhaps I’m a crap mum 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now you’ve said this I’m waiting for the incoming story with a cup of tea at Theo’s plaque in the garden…
I can see it now! Get ready for the likes of ‘I’ve just been sat here watching Rex/Rose/Peanut/Teddy and thinking how much Theo loved them/looked after them/would have loved to meet them and how special she was to me/the kids/the family and how much she loved the spring/the daffodils/the garden so thought I’d come out and have a cup of tea with her and tell her all about my new job and the kitchen and everything that’s going on’. 🙄

Then of course there’ll be some guff about feeling guilty because of Teddy and of course some poignant pictures of her graveside before it’s ‘as you were people’ and back on with her day! 😳

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean to be heartless and I felt for her as much as everyone else did but after the skeleton stunt (which was lower than low) and then her cashing in the grief chips every time something doesn’t go her way or actually she just wants a bit of attention and sympathy, I find it somewhat distasteful. Then again I find much of what she does distasteful so I don’t know why this would be any different! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She put ask me a question? Not tell me lol she has clearly wrote at least that one herself all because hinch has started doing them but I have to say at least Stacey didn't look like she was on day realise while doing them unlike hinch lol and that she was actually enjoying it, hinch looked like a teenager been told to tidy her room

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she wasn’t even mopping!! It was as dry as her nasty crusty lips! She’s so cringe!!
That was toe-curling, chewing on your fist cringeworthy… no, just no… 😳

That’s another one to add to my recurring nightmare collection alongside Joe dressed as Santa and dodgy Dave chasing me through the woods whilst I’m only wearing a sheet! That family has a lot to answer for! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you know one thing I categorically have not missed, one single bit….

This annoying tit……⬇⬇⬇ In fact it evokes a kind of rage inside me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Do you know one thing I categorically have not missed, one single bit….

This annoying tit……⬇⬇⬇ In fact it evokes a kind of rage inside me 😂😂😂

Sigh... I used to think these were funny... not anymore obviously!! 😂
Do we think her engagement has gone down or something or what is the reason for bringing this back all of a sudden??
This and the speaking out the tounge tie thing (which is very unlike her) just has me wondering

Reactions: 16
So she’s not even reinforced the swing properly? I know it’s low to the ground but Rex was swinging higher the other day and especially now she’s sat it in and loosened it it could break and hurt him. Don’t worry Stacey will be off to a&e but not before she packs her fejkas.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does anyone else find it disconcerting watching her writhe around, pouting at the camera, with her knockers clapping together; each one doing its own invisible hula hoop workout?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ex
So she’s not even reinforced the swing properly? I know it’s low to the ground but Rex was swinging higher the other day and especially now she’s sat it in and loosened it it could break and hurt him. Don’t worry Stacey will be off to a&e but not before she packs her fejkas.
excuse me it’s Enforced🤣

Reactions: 2
Her hair seems really long I think it must be extensions she’s not healthy enough to actually grow hair that long !!
Also that lazy wear outfit she has on does absolutely nothing for her actually yet to see an outfit that looks good on her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
That dancing is pathetic, bet the huns are wetting themselves watching her..oh I wish her and those saggy tits of hers would just disappear

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else find it disconcerting watching her writhe around, pouting at the camera, with her knockers clapping together; each one doing its own invisible hula hoop workout?
You just know her gusset stinks aswell of stale piss and arse 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm 99.9% sure only a day or two ago someone on Hinch's thread mentioned Stacey's cleaning dance and how it was much better than what Hinch did. I will try to find whoever said it and send them to naughty corner because that type of encouragement is not on ⚠🚫🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saggy tits, saggy arse, buck teeth, tit hair extensions, vile baggy clothing, crusty dry ball bag lips.
Oh and what was the point? She wasn’t actually mopping.
She thinks she’s funny doesn’t she 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.