Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remeber them ridiculous feathery numbers she bought Roess? We haven't seen them yet, she must have realised how awful they were

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to Stacey’s big fancy spray painter. Wouldn’t it be quicker and easier to use that to do the plinths or whatever they are. Not sure why she wants them in her bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is she going to do with them in that bathroom?? Let’s hope she secures them & they’re not left freestanding cos in my household I can guarantee they would be over in a week & my kids aren’t feral (talking about mick here) I think Zachary & Leighton are good boys. They probably remember their mum before she turned into a squinty eyed, ridiculous voice, tit clothing, money grabbing, free loading bullshitter. Re why does sticker sisters video’s inc stace & family…prob cos she needs the engagement. Sticker sister doesn’t bring the clicks for Stacey. R&R do that! Easy £12k per grid post

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wtf is she going to do with them in that bathroom?? Let’s hope she secures them & they’re not left freestanding cos in my household I can guarantee they would be over in a week & my kids aren’t feral (talking about mick here) I think Zachary & Leighton are good boys. They probably remember their mum before she turned into a squinty eyed, ridiculous voice, tit clothing, money grabbing, free loading bullshitter. Re why does sticker sisters video’s inc stace & family…prob cos she needs the engagement. Sticker sister doesn’t bring the clicks for Stacey. R&R do that! Easy £12k per grid post
Don’t think the older boys are allowed in the main house 😉🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 Theres not a chance in hell she did that door decoration. What a brass neck passing it off as her own work.

So the paint on the plinths in the bathroom is still wet yet she's put stuff on it 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
91FBB71E-2F99-4F45-A7A0-3EEB015BD6A7.png

well ya learn something new every day!

Never heard of them or seen them before haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything else on the stand might be from primark but I doubt the bottle of Chanel no 5 came
From there. Can’t hide money
I’m not exactly flushed but Chanel coco is the only perfume I use, my mams is number 5. Yes it’s a luxury but plenty of people use Chanel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She dresses those kids in some bizarre outfits. Poor Rex, it’s really not cute. And cut that boys hair! He’s going to have some big issues that boy when he’s older. Phone constantly in his face. 😡😡
What's wrong with his hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The clip of Rex talking about the ladybird was Soo staged, if you listen carefully it's like he has had to learn a line from a script.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m not exactly flushed but Chanel coco is the only perfume I use, my mams is number 5. Yes it’s a luxury but plenty of people use Chanel 🤷🏻‍♀️
its more about how she acts like she does everything on a budget ‘hehe im so cheap’ ‘i cant afford my vet bills’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks awful. Let him have a smart little boys cut / trim. Don’t understand the hysteria of young boys having unkempt hair just cos his parents want him to

Reactions: 17
Shes so backwards ‘im gonna sand them tomorrow’ after bringing the bastards inside and placing her shite on top of it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like the kids were sent over to the field to fake play 🤣 Leighton’s pretending to kick a ball that isn’t even there 🤣⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.