Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to compare children's development, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is only two months older than Rex but she comes across as such a chatter box.
I don’t think that’s fair at all. All children develop at their own pace. If you don’t want to compare childrens development then don’t make a comment comparing childrens development?

Reactions: 42
I don't want to compare children's development, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is only two months older than Rex but she comes across as such a chatter box.
Gemma talks to her in a normal voice and like she’s a grown up.

Reactions: 16
His mum screeches, His dad who is is Joe Joe, has lazy mockney speech. Ere Rexy you havin a lard aintcha; His auntie is known as Jem Jem and the weird photographer is gangan. Not a lot of hope of him learning to speak properly is there.
Not a fan of baby talk from adults, it creeps me out.
Meanwhile, they will ignore it and expect others to do the work, and teach him how to talk.
You win the internet today,,"the weird photographer is gangan" has made me laugh out loud here on my break in work😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happens with these door displays and bunnies cable tied to railings when it rains? Then must get ruined??
Don't be silly it never rains in the perfect world of insta. Dogs love children mauling them and sometime night become day and vice Versa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What would somebody say about my son who’s not much younger than Rex and can only say a handful of words? He’s 3 in October and only recently started saying Mama, we’ve just received our appointment with speech and language at long last. Please don’t be so judgemental, you said you didn’t want to compare children, and then compared children immediately after. Also, girls typically do speak ‘earlier’ than boys.

I do agree with the comments that they speak to him like a baby though, it’s not good modelling at all and probably confusing for people who look after him as he’s got so many phrases for things such as ‘gangan’ instead of grandad/grandpa/ even pops or papa.

Edited: Gangan because even my phone didn’t recognise it 🤣😂

What happens with these door displays and bunnies cable tied to railings when it rains? Then must get ruined??
I wouldn’t be devastated if they did. They’re bloody creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The royals like William, Harry etc call the queen GanGan, true fact 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s actually 2 months younger than Rex but what do you expect when his parents are 2 morons who can’t speak proper English

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rex has been dragged up in a feral,lazy manner.He would wear freebie pajamas/onsies for three days in and out of bed,rotten them outside often barefoot and then they were dumped.A child his age would normally help mum sort the laundry,push the machine ON button as opposed to powerhosing a shed.But there is no DailyMail glory in that.He has no bedtime.He has no manners or boundaries.He cannot use cutlery or sit at a table.I've never seen mention of an attempt at toilet training which would be quiet unlike the greedy money grabbing witch looking for the free pullups.He doesn't go to preschool so all the social & emotional development opportunities there are shut off to him.
Speech wise he hasn't been exposed to ONE of the many ways normal parents encourage speech development.Speak clearly and calmly.Use age-appropriate language🤣
Make eye contact (difficult with the phone in his face)Repeat sentences back to children, replacing mistakes with corrections.Repeat sentences back to children, expanding on the words they've used.Describe and comment on what you're doing.No singing or nursery rhymes,no reading to him.
Most children with speech issues have them despite their parents best efforts.The same cannot be said in his case.
The chickens will soon be coming home to roost.The cute factor is fading.He will soon be a young boy with many needs and lacks that she will not put the time and effort into addressing.Such a lazy shameless cow.Ditto Joe.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I do believe sometimes speech issues are from the parents. The amount of times I’ve seen parents/adults talk to 2/3 year olds like they are still 6 months drives me mad. They are so much more intelligent then they realise! I speak to my little one as normal as possible. Of course at times I may break down what I say and explain but once we done that once or twice they have learnt what I mean.
There is definitely going to be children with speech problems which is out of everyone’s hands but so many who develop them didn’t have the best start

Reactions: 8
Why do they always look so scruffy! Their clothes are at least 3 sizes to big, why? They are probably not cheap clothes either!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She dresses those kids in some bizarre outfits. Poor Rex, it’s really not cute. And cut that boys hair! He’s going to have some big issues that boy when he’s older. Phone constantly in his face. 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Stacey’s video is like it’s just Rex and Leighton at the garden centre but her sis videos shows them all. I know they said she said she met up with the sister but I find it so bizarre when they all go out Stacey edits the videos to hardly show her sister and her nieces and nephew in it.

Why do they always look so scruffy! Their clothes are at least 3 sizes to big, why? They are probably not cheap clothes either!
Because she doesn't buy them she is gifted them and so the sizes are all guesses.You will never see the same outfit twice as they are worn to grubby filth and then dumped.Between the hair and the oversized clown clothes they look unkept and rough

• Sad
So Stacey’s video is like it’s just Rex and Leighton at the garden centre but her sis videos shows them all. I know they said she said she met up with the sister but I find it so bizarre when they all go out Stacey edits the videos to hardly show her sister and her nieces and nephew in it.
I was thinking this! It’s obvious the sister wouldn’t care that her kids are seen so I don’t understand why they are hidden from her stories!

Reactions: 2
She really does speak to Mick in the most nauseating baby voice.
Why can’t she just talk normally to him?
Then again, she can’t speak normally full stop so I guess that might be why.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.