Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zachs hands look coloured against hers
Wonder has she forgotten his birthday too there's been no mention of it or decorating etc (I know zach is prob ar an age he doesn't want it bit it's the point of it)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Boys can have long hair, I love long hair on boys and if I had a little boy he would totally have long hair until he could tell me otherwise 😂😂 BUT if Stacey had a girl with long hair she would look after it, wash it, brush it, regularly trim it and tie it up out of her face (I hope). She doesn’t do any of that with Rex, that is the issue I have with him having long hair, I feel like she does it 1. Out of laziness and 2. So he looks more like a girl.
There has been lots of videos of Stacey brushing his hair after a bath. Lots of times you see him with it tied up, in a top knot. I think its a pretty petty comment to make about his hair. :(
Any toddler that age with long hair is going to look messy at certain times of the day.
Kids don't stay clean or have perfectly brushed hair all day!

Reactions: 13
I can’t get my head round these selfish pricks. I occasionally post the odd photo of my 2 year old on my social media (which is private unless friends/family) but this constant pimping out your offspring for likes and attention from absolutely any random on the internet is truly disgusting. Your children deserve better than having a camera shoved in their face every time they do something absolutely normal you utter twit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This stinks of that she didn’t do the door herself. Coincidentally Poppy Belle Florals put this post up on their Instagram stories today (they did her Autumn door). Really - did they only provide the wreath Stace?
Can’t stand these ‘seasonal door scenes’. I think she knows they are over extravagant when she makes excuses that she’s just using old things she had laying round the house. What a load of crap. Who has 300 ikea fejkas, 100 metres of hessian ribbon and a load of straw and wicker rabbits just laying round? Guess she’s not worried about the utility bill hikes and rising food prices then.

You win the internet today,,"the weird photographer is gangan" has made me laugh out loud here on my break in work😂😂😂
The Queen is known as ‘Gangan’ by all her grandchildren. I’m now imagining her talking like Joe’s dad to Prince George..

Boys can have long hair, I love long hair on boys and if I had a little boy he would totally have long hair until he could tell me otherwise 😂😂 BUT if Stacey had a girl with long hair she would look after it, wash it, brush it, regularly trim it and tie it up out of her face (I hope). She doesn’t do any of that with Rex, that is the issue I have with him having long hair, I feel like she does it 1. Out of laziness and 2. So he looks more like a girl.
I don’t like it in his face because I know from mine, it’s annoying. It’s nice that Rex is always playing outside, getting muddy and sweaty but so is his hair and she doesn’t maintain it like she probably will Roess’s in future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There has been lots of videos of Stacey brushing his hair after a bath. Lots of times you see him with it tied up, in a top knot. I think its a pretty petty comment to make about his hair. :(
Any toddler that age with long hair is going to look messy at certain times of the day.
ew don’t joke more times than not it’s like a chip pan🤣

• Haha
Yes but they also aren't broadcast on an open Instagram profile to millions of followers (adults) plus how many other thousands of non followers (adults). I believe if you insist on taking away your child's anonymity and sharing him for profit (lets face it that's why she does it) the least you can do is have the child with a washed face and hands and their hair clean and brushed.
She shared a picture/video of Rex having pissed his pants not too long ago. That's not Rex's fault, that's Stacey's.
None of this is Rex's fault and no one is actually blaming him when they comment on it, they are pointing the finger at Stacey.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lets stand a load of glass stuff on top of the flimsy as f*ck random boxes and put them right where any one of my feral kids can have them over…… barmy.
And watch as they smash when they hit the tiled floors!

Is Joe drunk in the stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not content with making Mick’s bathroom less a homage to the Jurassic era and more a fast track to A&E, it seems she’s intent on continuing this theme in her latest ‘transformation’ (bodge job). 😳

Flimsy MDF plinths which I’m sure probably aren’t best suited to being in a warm, damp environment, combined with a feral small child, ceramic vases and glass perfume bottles equals smash, crash, bang, wallop and shards of sharpness everywhere, perfect to lacerate and maim, which is especially pertinent in the one room of the house you’re almost guaranteed to have bare feet in at some point. 🤦‍♀️

It’s a laugh a minute getting clean in the Swollomon household eh? Perhaps that’s why they do it so infrequently; it’s for health and safety reasons! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Zac and her hands are so grotty! I know teenage boys aren’t exactly the cleanest but a nail brush wouldn’t go amiss

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Zac and her hands are so grotty! I know teenage boys aren’t exactly the cleanest but a nail brush wouldn’t go amiss
There’s no excuse at all to have nails like that at 14, it’s not like he plays in dirt at his age🤢why does she keep implying someone has said he’s her favourite, it certainly hasn’t come from here.🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Zachs hands look coloured against hers
Wonder has she forgotten his birthday too there's been no mention of it or decorating etc (I know zach is prob ar an age he doesn't want it bit it's the point of it)
Sorry what do you mean by ‘coloured’?!

• Haha
There’s no excuse at all to have nails like that at 14, it’s not like he plays in dirt at his age🤢why does she keep implying someone has said he’s her favourite, it certainly hasn’t come from here.🙄
I think it's because someone commented or messaged her to say that it was clear that Rex was her favourite. Since then she keeps saying it's Zach.

Reactions: 4
Why has she all of a sudden (albeit for a long time) lost the ability to keep her eyes open when she does that god awful fake grin? She looks like she's trying to turn one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.