Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks awful. Let him have a smart little boys cut / trim. Don’t understand the hysteria of young boys having unkempt hair just cos his parents want him to
Yep, it really looks awful. I don’t understand why she tries so hard to make him look like a girl, especially now she actually HAS a girl.

Reactions: 17
Why do they always look so scruffy! Their clothes are at least 3 sizes to big, why? They are probably not cheap clothes either!
I agree, more than anything he needs a haircut & clothes that fit him properly.. yes boys can have long hair but it’s always scruffy

Reactions: 14
I’m not saying they can’t. But she seems to intentionally try to make him look like a little girl.
Boys can have long hair too!!!
Boys can have long hair, I love long hair on boys and if I had a little boy he would totally have long hair until he could tell me otherwise 😂😂 BUT if Stacey had a girl with long hair she would look after it, wash it, brush it, regularly trim it and tie it up out of her face (I hope). She doesn’t do any of that with Rex, that is the issue I have with him having long hair, I feel like she does it 1. Out of laziness and 2. So he looks more like a girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Every so often the boys long hair debate comes up! 🙄 we’re all allowed our own opinions. Don’t be offended if someone has a different one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lets stand a load of glass stuff on top of the flimsy as f*ck random boxes and put them right where any one of my feral kids can have them over…… barmy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Looks like the kids were sent over to the field to fake play 🤣 Leighton’s pretending to kick a ball that isn’t even there 🤣⚽
Yeah they've been sent over to act and he doesn't know what to do bless him so he's kicking etc, notice Rex though going to attack him with a branch!!

Edit its actually the jemmas son 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
5F5D354C-98D6-41EE-95B0-D64DED1B71E8.jpeg

Remember when she said her mirrors aren’t too high, they just look high because the ceiling is so low? Does this not look too high to anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she sit there laughing and joking when her boys are asleep in another building 🙄 I just couldn't think of anything worse I really can't

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she sit there laughing and joking when her boys are asleep in another building 🙄 I just couldn't think of anything worse I really can't
It’s miles away from the main house , maybe Mandy sleeps with them.. no way they’ll be alone in the annex .. then again this is Stacey soloman

• Sad
Reactions: 10
my first thought was perhaps she filmed in that “higher than usual” mirror deliberately to avoid a tummy pic 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.