Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again with the fake recordings 😂😂😂 she's a right idiot! Why do you need to do this it's mental! Now where is Roess has she been home then went to mcds??? And rang Joe I'm out the car send him out! Poor boy is a performing monkey he's going to be damaged when he's older
It’s shocking really how much is fake, pre-recorded and made up for her followers and how boring most of her content is but they are too dim to realise

but keep milking those cash 🐄

Reactions: 20
She is so disrespectful to all the people who work for her? So is she just going to use it as prop for a photo and then return it for when they come back? If so what is the point it’s so fake taking a picture to post on Instagram when that’s not even what the display looks like. And if she doesn’t return it how are they going to do their job and work on her house without all their tools?
So if you’re a tradesman and you agree to undertake some work at Pickle Cottage I wonder if it’s part of the contract that not only do you have to entertain Mick but also indulge every crackpot whim Stacey has. You’ve also got to be prepared to let Stacey attempt (bodge) your specific trade or skill, presumably meaning you then have to go back over it yourself to make a decent job of it or run the risk of her plastering her efforts all over the ‘gram whilst using your name and letting people presume it’s your shoddy work. 😳🤦‍♀️

As if that wasn’t bad enough though it seems now you also run the risk of losing any tools or equipment you might leave for when you come back after the weekend as Stacey might decide to use them in one of her decorative creations. Crikey, there’s got to be an easier way to make money eh?! 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If that was my wheel barrow I would dump all of her tit out of it and ram it into her ankles the cheeky bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The scraggy effort that was her display the other day.. is now full to the brim with fejka. No way that display is something she’s knocked together herself.. nor “stuff she’s collected over the years”. It’s hundreds of pounds of plastic sh*t.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Does anyone believe she did that spring door herself. Lying cow!! That’s called plagiarism- taking someone else’s work and claiming it’s your own. How would she even know how to go about creating that door?? I dislike her greatly!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve never used the term aggressively cringey before, but that’s exactly what I’d call her.

• Haha
That's her wheelbarrow probably form the past owenwes, Rex has used it before, way before the builders came

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is one scruffy bint.
Those ‘trousers’ are bloody awful.
Even the dress she’s wearing (for the Spring door🙄) is awful. Tits to her waist, course she doesn’t wear a bra due to her BF journey, but jeez hoist em up a bit.
Notice all the family shots are now of the nuclear family. Never quite got on board with blended families did she?

Reactions: 12
What happens with these door displays and bunnies cable tied to railings when it rains? Then must get ruined??

Reactions: 10
I have a background as a Clinical Speech & Language Therapist.Mick needs a referral
They don’t talk to him like he is a child. They still use baby words/phrases/iterations around him and thus his speech is suffering. Like the child is three years old and I don’t think I’ve heard him speak one full, and clear, sentence.

Not sure how this hasn’t been picked up by them, and if it has, why it’s not being worked on.

• Sad
They don’t talk to him like he is a child. They still use baby words/phrases/iterations around him and thus his speech is suffering. Like the child is three years old and I don’t think I’ve heard him speak one full, and clear, sentence.

Not sure how this hasn’t been picked up by them, and if it has, why it’s not being worked on.
His mum screeches, His dad who is is Joe Joe, has lazy mockney speech. Ere Rexy you havin a lard aintcha; His auntie is known as Jem Jem and the weird photographer is gangan. Not a lot of hope of him learning to speak properly is there.
Not a fan of baby talk from adults, it creeps me out.
Meanwhile, they will ignore it and expect others to do the work, and teach him how to talk.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

I don't want to compare children's development, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is only two months older than Rex but she comes across as such a chatter box.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.