Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will I duck believe she was up at half 6 this morning with rose and mad Mick ready for work 🙄😂 pull the other one "Stace", nobody believes you just because you put a clock on your story

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how 10 years ago she wasn't doing the squinty eye smile

Loose Women stars left in shock after Denise Welch shares unbelievable photo | HELLO! https://www.hellomagazine.com/celeb...d-denise-welch-andrea-mclean-shock-throwback/
If you go back to when Rex was a newborn on her grid she wasn’t doing it. She did it once not long after & someone passed comment on it & she’s been doing it ever since. Something seemed to happen around then, her behaviour has been erratic ever since & I don’t think it’s an act.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If you go back to when Rex was a newborn on her grid she wasn’t doing it. She did it once not long after & someone passed comment on it & she’s been doing it ever since. Something seemed to happen around then, her behaviour has been erratic ever since & I don’t think it’s an act.
That was when we all thought she had PND, before she spoke out about it, and that the ‘acting dim’ was to cover up her anxieties. I think she had some sort of escalation of her mental health and has stayed in that persona.
She still behaves very manically, starting things that she doesn’t see out; the pantry is the most recent one; not cooking; cleaning/washing/changing clothes, and all that a huge in your face, show of how doting a mum she is; how busy; funny; clever. Look at me, me me.
She is taking on any old work ( air freshener ffs) and will do anything for publicity -stage the kids sleeping, bicker with Joe.
She is a money grabber. The issue for me is the house draining her finances quicker than she can earn?
Is her mental health strong enough to cope?
I can feel quite sad that it is so hard to maintain the golden life she wants to fool us is ideal.
But. I still can not stand her 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I still just never fail to be horrified by how they don’t have a cage around that roaring wood burner with a toddler around. bleeping idiots
She and The Inghams belong to the half arsed parenting club that always comes out with

nothing happened so it doesn’t matter” or

“ I was right next to them so nothing could happen”

Of course the fact they are clutching their phones filming their child/children in harms way doesn’t count as they have lightening ninja reflexes which means they don’t have to follow normal safety guidelines

🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I still cannot believe that a primary school ages child under 10 is sleeping in a house away from any adult and no one has stepped in about it?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So we are led to believe that Joe is away and Stacey is on her own with the kids tonight. What happens when Leighton wakes up off the sofa and wants to go to bed. Does he go across the garden alone in the dark to the annexe, texts her to say he’s in bed and that’s it, he puts himself to bed at 8 years old, or does she go over and tucks him in and checks on Zach and that the annexe is locked up and safe and by doing this, she is leaving Rex and Rose alone in the main house. What an absolute faff and either way dangerous. Mum of the year my arse!!!
No way that’s legal to have a kid aged 8 in a separate house across the garden???? Have people not learnt from Madeline McCanns parents? Wow shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Surely her kids should be in bed by now????? If that was a ‘normal’ person schools and health visitors would be moaning but no she can have her kid fall asleep hanging off a chair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Stacey has zero brain.
Her lack of routine with four kids drives me up the wall !!!

This is just plain cruel, bordering on neglectful. Put your poor kids to bed & let them fall asleep in clean pyjamas in an actual bed. Not rolling about on sofa at 10 o’clock at night 😖
It’s disgusting. Most people would be embarrassed, she posts pictures of it.

No way that’s legal to have a kid aged 8 in a separate house across the garden???? Have people not learnt from Madeline McCanns parents? Wow shocking
Especially as it is known by everyone. Plus everyone knows where she lives. She’s an idiot….

‘We haven’t done a food shop in a while so this was the best I could do’

You’re telling me that a woman, who has a house consisting of two adults, four children, two dogs and a stray cat, hasn’t done a weekly food shop during the last week? She doesn’t live in the country, where the nearest supermarket is 30mins+ away. That’s just lazy, they’ll even bring it to your house ffs. The only food she seems to show now is food which she is sponsored for, like Hello Fresh.

And if you’re reading this Stacey, I expect a story soon about how you can’t wait to get back to kitchen haul videos/stocking up of fridge and pantries, when you get your gifted kitchen finally installed.
Has a pantry and can’t go shopping to stock it….. 🤔

won’t be long until they’re stained brown & pink from his tan & her box dyes.
Can you imagine cleaning Fake Bake and Live bright red hair dye from them. Idiots…..

they look bleeping awful. I've never been so offended by sinks in my life
They’re so 1970’s, I have no words.

I was wrong, I did some detective work 😂😂

Also if she got the large sinks she paid £750 each hahahah. medium start at £580
He’s having a laugh with those prices… 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So Stacey has come home and she’s grabbed McDonald’s on the way but where’s rose? Did she accidently leave her behind? Or did she come home drop rose and her bags (well I think she would also have a overnight bag but with Stacey not changing probably not but she should at least have a bag for rose) then take rex back outside to film their “reunion”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck are those trousers the skank is wearing on yet another vomit inducing video of Mick running up to her?? 🤣

1647690316481.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go again with the fake recordings 😂😂😂 she's a right idiot! Why do you need to do this it's mental! Now where is Roess has she been home then went to mcds??? And rang Joe I'm out the car send him out! Poor boy is a performing monkey he's going to be damaged when he's older

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She looks even smellier than usual today.
Greasy McDonald’s mixed with stale fags, sweat, bad breath, fish, and unwashed hair.
The crotch of those flares must be a biohazard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Have actually never seen her look worse than on that last story. Her clothes are beyond disgusting and the hair tied up in a bun most likely because it is filthy again. She used to look ok a few years ago, but now it's all shapeless horrible beige . She is thin enough to be able to wear nice sportswear if she likes to be comfortable. And she never ever seems to wear jeans or anything nice anymore either.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s easy content the Rex running up to her. Get’s her thousands of reviews/money. She’s laughing all the way to the bank. What a dick she really is 🙄

Also, does she ever take those poor kids outside besides the house?? I mean wtf!! The baby goes to work & that’s it. Feel for them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She is so disrespectful to all the people who work for her? So is she just going to use it as prop for a photo and then return it for when they come back? If so what is the point it’s so fake taking a picture to post on Instagram when that’s not even what the display looks like. And if she doesn’t return it how are they going to do their job and work on her house without all their tools?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Have actually never seen her look worse than on that last story. Her clothes are beyond disgusting and the hair tied up in a bun most likely because it is filthy again. She used to look ok a few years ago, but now it's all shapeless horrible beige . She is thin enough to be able to wear nice sportswear if she likes to be comfortable. And she never ever seems to wear jeans or anything nice anymore either.
The way she was walking aswell, like the Incredible Hulk, legs all spread.
She is a disgraceful mess.

• Haha
Anyone clock the car reg?? Solomon?? 🤣🤣
Everything’s fake…can’t cope with her or grinch!!!

• Haha
Will I duck believe she was up at half 6 this morning with rose and mad Mick ready for work 🙄😂 pull the other one "Stace", nobody believes you just because you put a clock on your story
With the child looking filthy and in the same filthy clothes he was inthe day before, I know that's nothing for them to sleep in the clothes they had on all day but come on!!!
6o'clock inthe morning my arse!!!!! Plus what time was it she was filming him 'sleeping' on the edge of a chair??? So mad mick had what 6 hours sleep??? 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.