Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are the shell sinks actually resin?
Made from like moulds? Or are they hand sculpted by a small fe/male business person? Or an Amazon small business as in #sheworkswithanyoldcompanywhogivefreebies.
She lies so much it’s a wonder her tongue doesn’t drop off.
As for the posed kid draped on the sofa arm for the gram she’s such a lazy cow, they are probably all staying there as Joe isn’t there to bath them and put them to bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
‘We haven’t done a food shop in a while so this was the best I could do’

You’re telling me that a woman, who has a house consisting of two adults, four children, two dogs and a stray cat, hasn’t done a weekly food shop during the last week? She doesn’t live in the country, where the nearest supermarket is 30mins+ away. That’s just lazy, they’ll even bring it to your house ffs. The only food she seems to show now is food which she is sponsored for, like Hello Fresh.

And if you’re reading this Stacey, I expect a story soon about how you can’t wait to get back to kitchen haul videos/stocking up of fridge and pantries, when you get your gifted kitchen finally installed.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just came here to say I can’t believe she’s got her own bleeping Airwick collection when she’s the smelliest bastard about.
Is it because she’s a great test for the product? If it can cover those smells it’ll work in any house?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I love the sinks, I think they look fab and they aren't expensive. I paid more for a plain Belfast sink.
.re the airwick scent, there's another insta account who posted saying she's made her own scent with airwick. How many instahun scents are they going to have this month?

Stacey's will be cloying and sticky just like her.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
By Stace?
Is that what it says on the packaging?

Who does she think she is?
Kylie?
Madonna?
Prince?
Beyoncé?
Stace…😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine having one of those air wick things she……designed 🤭
Your friend comes round for a coffee, ooh, what’s that smell?
Oh, it’s spring roses, by Stace.
Friend, who the duck is Stace?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't think of anyone who needs an air freshener more than her. Do you think at the planning meeting with Airwick they were spraying it all round the room, she's thinking it's to demonstrate it but actually they were just trying to cover up her BO/fag/ greasy unwashed hair stench?!

Sinks are bloody horrible. We'll never see them again because they'll get broken within weeks (actually change that to months as none of them wash that regularly!)

Poor Leighton had to sleep on the sofa cos he's missed the last bus back to the Annex.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
By Stace?
Is that what it says on the packaging?

Who does she think she is?
Kylie?
Madonna?
Prince?
Beyoncé?
Stace…😂😂😂😂
… Sleepy,
Sneezy,
Doc,
Dopey,

And since it’s all about Stace we can’t forget;

Lazy,
Smelly,
Greasy…

Oh and the tag line; ‘Stace, that smell you just can’t forget…’ 😳

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting her kids to fake sleep on the sofa at that time of night has made her look like even more of a prick. It's not funny. Tell him to take his uniform off and send them to bed instead of getting them to perform for the gram. She really is a piece of work.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't think the sinks are bad - wouldn't be my cup of tea but they aren't offensive. I did look at the small business and it was/is a small business - when I checked they had seven thousand three hundred followers today they have eleven odd thousand - so she's done some good anyways.
On the kids asleep on the sofa - why are they not in their pjs and in bed at that hour - even if they had been in their pjs and fallen asleep- I'd say the annexe boys are allowed stay over as joe is away

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't think the sinks are bad - wouldn't be my cup of tea but they aren't offensive. I did look at the small business and it was/is a small business - when I checked they had seven thousand three hundred followers today they have eleven odd thousand - so she's done some good anyways.
On the kids asleep on the sofa - why are they not in their pjs and in bed at that hour - even if they had been in their pjs and fallen asleep- I'd say the annexe boys are allowed stay over as joe is away
They had 3,333 when she first posted the story. The number stuck in my head 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She had to manually add the time to her story because Instagram auto time stamp would be wrong🤣

• Haha
So Stacey says she’s away today but her sister’s gone to Pickle Cottage to collect her son…… so are they getting their money’s worth out of Mandy or is Stacey in a parallel universe?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.