Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s also still got mud on the top of his foot if you look 🤭.... imagine the germs in their beds 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He’s also still got mud on the top of his foot if you look 🤭.... imagine the germs in their beds 🤢
Then surely this was taken yesterday...so why lie? I don't get it. And if you're going to lie why not at least put a SLIGHT bit of effort into it with continuity/outfits etc! Although imagine having to get your 1yr old changed constantly to correspond with the day it's 'supposed' to be on her insta hahaha

Reactions: 8
Here joe take my phone (that’s meant to be in the drawer) and video me being the best mum ever to the pickle so I can then show all my fans 🙄 so staged and cringe it’s unreal. Also why the hell is she out a walk in her slippers that’s just minging!
I agree- there’s something a bit cringe about posting videos of yourself. If joe did the video and posted it then that’s different. As for bare feet- I do t normally have a problem with it, but that path looked very uncomfortable

How can she put him to bed like that with mud on his feet? She is unbelievably lazy. So is Joe to be honest, two parents and not one can be arsed to change him or at least wash his feet. Poor boy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Then surely this was taken yesterday...so why lie? I don't get it. And if you're going to lie why not at least put a SLIGHT bit of effort into it with continuity/outfits etc! Although imagine having to get your 1yr old changed constantly to correspond with the day it's 'supposed' to be on her insta hahaha
Yep either pre recorded day today or she really is disgusting and put him to bed like that...

Reactions: 5
The Sunday special breakfast got me 😂🙈 they don’t look fed enough why can’t she give them cereal or weetabix or even toast, why is it always Something she’s played with and either fruit or sweet based. I Bet joe and the boys would love a bacon butty really.

Long time lurker, first time poster I had to register to get this off my chest:
She's making banana sushi... lovely. But does this manky woman not own a cutting board? I have bile coming up my throat just looking at her grubby fingers manhandling that food on the countertop. Yuck!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You can see dirt up his leg & on top of his foot he’s obviously slept in that outfit, the soles of his feet are clean so it’s a half hearted attempt at wiping him down which seems pointless just wipe him down and change his clothes There’s 2 adults at home so no excuse

Long time lurker, first time poster I had to register to get this off my chest:
She's making banana sushi... lovely. But does this manky woman not own a cutting board? I have bile coming up my throat just looking at her grubby fingers manhandling that food on the countertop. Yuck!
I no same x

Reactions: 3
I much prefer Stacey to Hinch and although I agree with a lot of things on her and she can be annoying I still like her. However the fact the Poor child doesn’t have shoes on walking down that path with stones and all sorts I just can’t cope. I mean fair enough walking on grass with no shoes it’s still risky but at least it’s less like to hurt him than track!
Why not get him some toddler shoes when he started walking? As soon as my little girl started a few steps we went straight to Clark’s to get the correct shoes to help her to walk better! It’s not like she can’t afford some Clark’s shoes!

Reactions: 11
To be fair, let him get mucky, let him hurt his feet, let him fall over and cry here and there. He is a toddler and I’m much happier seeing Rex getting filthy and being a child rather than Hinch’s Ronnie having no life at all being confined to a drab grey house and not experiencing life in the slightest. But obviously yes, clean your bloody child, I’m not sure how anyone could justify not cleaning them after that

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To be fair, let him get mucky, let him hurt his feet, let him fall over and cry here and there. He is a toddler and I’m much happier seeing Rex getting filthy and being a child rather than Hinch’s Ronnie having no life at all being confined to a drab grey house and not experiencing life in the slightest. But obviously yes, clean your bloody child, I’m not sure how anyone could justify not cleaning them after that
I agree with you to a point, I’d have shoes on him though, animal wee & poo can be deadly, I wouldn’t want to risk it personally 😬

Reactions: 15
I agree with you to a point, I’d have shoes on him though, animal wee & poo can be deadly, I wouldn’t want to risk it personally 😬
Yes I’d like to think she has some kind of sense and scoped the area out first before she instructed Joe to take a nice video of her walking down there. It is a very peculiar story honestly and definitely staged so they must have had a couple brain cells between them to consider nasties? There is very much the possibility they are just thick though

Reactions: 3
You can see dirt up his leg & on top of his foot he’s obviously slept in that outfit, the soles of his feet are clean so it’s a half hearted attempt at wiping him down which seems pointless just wipe him down and change his clothes There’s 2 adults at home so no excuse

He’s now wearing white, so I think that the photo in the same outfit was just her not using the correct tense, and should have been ‘then we blah blah blah’
Mind you, she loves an out of sync pre recorded upload, so could have been that instead 😂

Reactions: 1
Her latest post he’s in a white sleepsuit so the earlier one was clearly pre recorded yesterday. Why can’t she just be honest and say look at this cute picture from yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yes I’d like to think she has some kind of sense and scoped the area out first before she instructed Joe to take a nice video of her walking down there. It is a very peculiar story honestly and definitely staged so they must have had a couple brain cells between them to consider nasties? There is very much the possibility they are just thick though
She probably took his shoes off to bait the Susan’s, she’s weird enough

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather parent like Hinch than Solomon!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.