Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaanuuBug

I think she’s actually quite a nice person. She spends real quality time with her kids, which you never see Hinch doing. Her kids are always laughing with her and Rex lights up when she’s with him (unlike Ronnie who looks at Hinch like it’s the first time he’s seen her every time he looks at her). All in all I quite like Stacey. She’s a bit dirty looking and skanky but I can forgive her for that because her kids look well taken care of. It’s just that fucking fake laugh of hers, after every fucking sentence. It’s so annoying! That and the passive aggressive Susan comments all the time! I just think she’s a much better person than Zophlora.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

BDY_97

VIP Member
At the end of the day it’s an ice cream and joe gave it straight back to him. You could see that he was only taking it off him to turn it around the right way and pretty much gave him it straight back. I can’t stand Stacey but I really don’t think it’s that much of a big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Handwash30

VIP Member
Why’s she constantly laughing when fuck all is funny. It’s like the real life version of people who punctuate their texts with lol.

Like “ok see you at 5 lol just leaving work now lmao”

I applied deodorant today pmsl
Eating a banana lmfao
Woke up at 6 today LOOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Twertle

Stacey. I’m sure you’ll read this so I’m going to give you a truth now...
I’m annoyed that you pre recorded your refill hour and then tried to make out that after a very busy Sunday of having people round and going for walks you then did a ‘quick’ refill at 8pm on a Sunday night when any normal person would flop on their sofa extremely happy their guests had left. I have a friend who’s seen the light with mrs hinch but still likes you yet YOUR LYING because you done your refill on a saturday afternoon like a normal person 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why lie the sleeves were different! Why make your followers believe they should also be doing this when they should be relaxing for a week of work?
Anyway. Just a little Monday morning thinking for you. Hope that helps xxx
P.s if you roll your sleeves up Fully from now on You’ll still be deceitful but I’ll know you’ve taken on board my advice. ATB.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
She regularly refers to her anxiety, and tacitly suggests via her stories to either;

- dance with a mop/hoover (but don’t do laundry for weeks on end)

- make unnecessarily complicated fruit shape snacks (but run out of milk)

- have a thrush bath (but don’t change your clothes)

- write your worries on a digital template of a trash bin (but don’t call your GP)

- hang crisp packets up on a rail inside a cupboard, her son’s clothes on a mannequin (but can’t seem to effectively complete homeschool?)

- is all about being the ’girl next door’ but earns £3k an episode for Loose Women, is chauffeured there and back, has a floral wreath on her front door worth hundreds (never a shows this off does she?) and he rest!

- claims to suffer from dab anxiety and low confidence, but manages to perform on stage (singing) and talk eloquently (like a different person) on TV.

I’m all for ‘live and let live’ kind of mentality....genuinely.....and thus far I guess Stacey is fairly harmless? But the more that she talks about her anxiety, with the tacit suggestion that you can sort that out by crafting, organising, or dancing around your living room with a bloody broom, the more I think she’s becoming quite harmful to her audience.

In the last 12 months she has never, not even once, suggested that if someone suffers from anxiety that they might want to seek professional help. What kind of advocate is she for the people that she claims to be relatable to?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kerry1919

Also, your child is tired. You can see this.
So get the fuck up, take him upstairs, brush his teeth, change his nappy, pop on his pjs and get him to bed.
It’s quite sad that he has to take himself off to the dog bed to go to sleep at night, instead of being taken upstairs for a snuggle, bedtime story and the luxury of actually lying stretched out on your own bed.
Bloody Stacey ‘I’ll fanny about with elaborate snacks for the ‘gram but can’t be arsed to give my baby a bedtime routine’ Solomon

Reactions: 30

Sophm19

VIP Member
Usually I use the same bedding for ages by washing it and sticking in the tumble drier and back on the bed in the same day so it would look like i havent changed it. Although I am not in the public eye and dont feel the need to film my bed making skills for my followers (family and friends 😆)

Reactions: 29

Marleyliquid1

Say what you want about Stacey (this is tattle after all!) but I always think she comes across as really down to earth and an amazing mum to her children.
When you compare her to Grinch she’s a bloody saint. Never pushing sales or ‘swipe ups’
We had babies at a similar time and she made me feel like the way I was feeling was normal! She shows it how it is unlike Soph who you only ever see with either a filter or not at all, immaculate house! Not relatable at all
Rex always seems like such a happy boy so she must be doing something right!

Reactions: 28

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
From what I watched she was filming the cute moment of Rex's first ice cream cone. Joe says to "turn it round this way" and when he gives it back he's clearly removed the blob of ice cream at the top that would have fallen off. He hardly snatched it off him so he would cry on purpose, their intentions were to stop his ice cream falling not to upset him for instagram. It just so happened he started crying, and since he appears to be a very happy relaxed baby the way he reacts was out of character and they've found it sweet.

I'm the first to criticise her but if stopping a babies ice cream from falling is heartbreaking behaviour then I should call Socal Services on myself now 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lauren12

Does anyone else feel like over time she’s morphed more and more into Mrs Hinch?! The way she’s worded that post is something Mrs Hinch would say, even down to the “hope that makes sense” and “have a good evening.” I know they’re pretty generic terms but it’s things Mrs Hinch says ALL the time and not something I’ve heard Stacey say until recently. She’s been in the public eye for YEARS and not once mentioned being nervous to post on Instagram, Mrs Hinch is always saying how nervous she gets before she does a grid post. I just find the similarities now uncanny and actually, quite cringe. The sudden obsession with baskets came out of nowhere aswell. I know a lot of people think it’s Mrs Hinch copying off Stacey but I think it’s the other way around!

Reactions: 26

Fishnips

VIP Member
I love how Rex just falls asleep and she transfers him. I wish I could do that with mine but no routine in the world will make my baby sleep.
It'll happen. Despite half the world no doubt telling you it's all about having a routine and kids need a routine 🙄 sleep is developmental! It is not taught or learned. It is developmental. Baby will get a routine and sleep when they're developmentally ready. 😊

Anonmanon

Could she not for once call Joe JOE!! Instead of Hoe🙄 Was actually a sentimental post and she just shat all over it with calling him that fucking stupid name

kittymamaxo

The pickle thing is getting beyond a joke too. It’s actually embarrassing
I know!! Both “Hoe” and “Pickle” are so played out and if I’m being honest, they weren’t even funny to begin with? I think she made Rex a photo album or something personalized with ‘Pickle’ instead of his real name engraved into it for his first birthday. Obnoxious.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Kerry1919

We are lucky enough to have a field and stream right on our doorstep.
We take the children and the dog there basically daily, and we all come back filthy.
I agree that children need to run wild.
The difference is, I don’t wear my slippers, the children aren’t bare foot and if they have dirt and mud on them it would be washed off before I sat on my arse with a cuppa.
It’s not ok for a 1 year old to be running around on a muddy track with stones and god knows what else on it, bare foot. That’s not cute, it’s dangerous.
Imagine if he cut his foot badly. That’s a trip to a&e, in the midst of a pandemic, because Stacey couldn’t be arsed to pop some shoes on his feet.
Her parenting priorities are seriously out of whack.

• Heart

h0neybee

To be fair, let him get mucky, let him hurt his feet, let him fall over and cry here and there. He is a toddler and I’m much happier seeing Rex getting filthy and being a child rather than Hinch’s Ronnie having no life at all being confined to a drab grey house and not experiencing life in the slightest. But obviously yes, clean your bloody child, I’m not sure how anyone could justify not cleaning them after that

• Angry
  • Heart