Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Fickledipped19 I was too late to quote you in the last thread, but my god thats ridiculous! So she's another one who thinks everyone should think the sun should shine out of her arse and nobody can agree with her.

Reactions: 4
She says she has a routine but I’m not convinced at all... & if she is pregnant she’ll regret not having a routine with Rex

Reactions: 2
I love how Rex just falls asleep and she transfers him. I wish I could do that with mine but no routine in the world will make my baby sleep.

Reactions: 13
Where is the door display? The one that was mentioned in the last thread?

Reactions: 1
I love how Rex just falls asleep and she transfers him. I wish I could do that with mine but no routine in the world will make my baby sleep.
They will eventually 😊

Mine didn’t sleep for like a year, then he just started randomly. I didn’t do anything different x

Reactions: 3
Where is the door display? The one that was mentioned in the last thread?
Her front door, she’s never revealed it (probably because it was on installed near the start of the pandemic and maybe not appropriate to flaunt) but it’s been in shot a few times when she’s filmed joe coming home

It'll happen. Despite half the world no doubt telling you it's all about having a routine and kids need a routine 🙄 sleep is developmental! It is not taught or learned. It is developmental. Baby will get a routine and sleep when they're developmentally ready. 😊

Reactions: 26
Could she not for once call Joe JOE!! Instead of Hoe🙄 Was actually a sentimental post and she just shat all over it with calling him that bleeping stupid name

Reactions: 26
With the Susan thing, it wasn’t that someone called Susan had said they didn’t like her bedding. They said she had it on for ages so it hadn’t been washed. Susan had a point.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s actually quite a nice person. She spends real quality time with her kids, which you never see Hinch doing. Her kids are always laughing with her and Rex lights up when she’s with him (unlike Ronnie who looks at Hinch like it’s the first time he’s seen her every time he looks at her). All in all I quite like Stacey. She’s a bit dirty looking and skanky but I can forgive her for that because her kids look well taken care of. It’s just that bleeping fake laugh of hers, after every bleeping sentence. It’s so annoying! That and the passive aggressive Susan comments all the time! I just think she’s a much better person than Zophlora.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
I think she’s actually quite a nice person. She spends real quality time with her kids, which you never see Hinch doing. Her kids are always laughing with her and Rex lights up when she’s with him (unlike Ronnie who looks at Hinch like it’s the first time he’s seen her every time he looks at her). All in all I quite like Stacey. She’s a bit dirty looking and skanky but I can forgive her for that because her kids look well taken care of. It’s just that bleeping fake laugh of hers, after every bleeping sentence. It’s so annoying! That and the passive aggressive Susan comments all the time! I just think she’s a much better person than Zophlora.
I actually don’t mind Sophie, she’s an absolute idiot too but I don’t know why people slag her parenting of either because he looks well fed, dressed & plays too..I also think her meals look relatively better but I don’t record my kids playing or take that much photos either, I think their totally different people though & I get why people like one and not the other

Reactions: 10
All these arts and crafts and she cannot even glue those drag queen eyelashes on right. Always coming off the corners, it drives me mad 😩😩
To be fair to Stacey I can’t ever get my inner corner of my lashes to stick no matter what glue I use 😂 so annoying, and I don’t understand how she can wear them 24/7! I used to wear them for work and uni every day but I gave up when they started weighing my eyes down 🤣

The caption on her new post may as well read -

Hi guys!
So, after catching up on the thread about me on tattle life I thought I would do a little post to show that Hoe actually does really like me, we are so happy together and there’s not a couple in the world that’s more in love than us. Honestly!

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair to Stacey I can’t ever get my inner corner of my lashes to stick no matter what glue I use 😂 so annoying, and I don’t understand how she can wear them 24/7! I used to wear them for work and uni every day but I gave up when they started weighing my eyes down 🤣
Duo glue is amazing make sure to cut the edges both sides on eyelashes and then they should stick

With the Susan thing, it wasn’t that someone called Susan had said they didn’t like her bedding. They said she had it on for ages so it hadn’t been washed. Susan had a point.
My mam told me this story about Susan. It's to do with someone called Susan messaging her about Rex never wearing clothes just stupid palm tree onesies. So that print is now a Susan print

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.