Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so fake , and has the most annoying personality, joe is a saint for putting up with her . I seriously don’t get that so many people like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, let him get mucky, let him hurt his feet, let him fall over and cry here and there. He is a toddler and I’m much happier seeing Rex getting filthy and being a child rather than Hinch’s Ronnie having no life at all being confined to a drab grey house and not experiencing life in the slightest. But obviously yes, clean your bloody child, I’m not sure how anyone could justify not cleaning them after that
Yes! I completely agree. A muddy baby is a happy baby ❤ although, I would have given him a bath afterwards. Hes almost a toddler now and toddler hood is all about getting messy, skinning your knees and getting just a little bit feral. I love it

Reactions: 8
Why the f*ck was she wearing SLIPPERS to go for a walk in a field?! Presumably she wears them indoors so will be bringing in all sorts of muck into the house.
I’m all for kids getting dirty and being a bit feral (I was a feral child myself!) but she is SO unhygienic and there is a difference between kids being allowed (not “aloud”, Stacey) to get a bit mucky and just being plain grim. I’m afraid Stacey is just grim 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We are lucky enough to have a field and stream right on our doorstep.
We take the children and the dog there basically daily, and we all come back filthy.
I agree that children need to run wild.
The difference is, I don’t wear my slippers, the children aren’t bare foot and if they have dirt and mud on them it would be washed off before I sat on my arse with a cuppa.
It’s not ok for a 1 year old to be running around on a muddy track with stones and god knows what else on it, bare foot. That’s not cute, it’s dangerous.
Imagine if he cut his foot badly. That’s a trip to a&e, in the midst of a pandemic, because Stacey couldn’t be arsed to pop some shoes on his feet.
Her parenting priorities are seriously out of whack.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When did sensory boxes and boards become a thing ?
Absolute rubbish .
just going straight to landfill.
What is wrong with people.

Reactions: 8
I think there’s a difference between getting mucky which is fun and harmless, and walking down a path like that barefoot. I don’t care about getting dirty but I would care about walking over stones, sticks and rocks etc. There’s just no need. Even naturists still wear shoes.

Reactions: 18
I think there’s a difference between getting mucky which is fun and harmless, and walking down a path like that barefoot. I don’t care about getting dirty but I would care about walking over stones, sticks and rocks etc. There’s just no need. Even naturists still wear shoes.
She just does it for a reaction to boost her engagement , I wonder how many times joe had to film that video to get it insta ‘perfect’. Nothing she does herself , with joe and the children is natural and candid, that’s what real memories are ,It’s all set up and superficial.

I can’t be the only seeing that today TWICE she has made sure Waitrose are in her posts. Is she trying to get some sort of deal? She’s done it a few times but it’s getting embarrassing. You can afford to shop there stop trying to get it free.

Poor Rex not having shoes on, that path looked really rough with the stones everywhere, surprised the lad didn’t sting himself on nettles as well!

Just seen the video of Joe with the buggy of shopping & Rex in the sling, Stacey is so lazy, why record yourself eating bread when Joe is obviously struggling, push the buggy you lazy mare!

Poor Rex not having shoes on, that path looked really rough with the stones everywhere, surprised the lad didn’t sting himself on nettles as well!

Just seen the video of Joe with the buggy of shopping & Rex in the sling, Stacey is so lazy, why record yourself eating bread when Joe is obviously struggling, push the buggy you lazy mare!
I don't understand why Joe is having to push the weekly shop and carry Rex. Stacey could at least take Rex if the buggy is too heavy for her to manage. It's not surprising that Joe snaps at her, she takes the piss

Reactions: 7
We are lucky enough to have a field and stream right on our doorstep.
We take the children and the dog there basically daily, and we all come back filthy.
I agree that children need to run wild.
The difference is, I don’t wear my slippers, the children aren’t bare foot and if they have dirt and mud on them it would be washed off before I sat on my arse with a cuppa.
It’s not ok for a 1 year old to be running around on a muddy track with stones and god knows what else on it, bare foot. That’s not cute, it’s dangerous.
Imagine if he cut his foot badly. That’s a trip to a&e, in the midst of a pandemic, because Stacey couldn’t be arsed to pop some shoes on his feet.
Her parenting priorities are seriously out of whack.
Not to mention the high likelihood of there being used needles in an area such as that 🤦🏻‍♀️😱

Reactions: 6
Rex LOVES everything apparently, just like Hinchy writes Ronron LOVES everything too🙄 oh and it’s ‘allowed’ not aloud, you tool🙈

Edited to say that mirror was only a fiva🤣barg!

• Haha
I don't understand why Joe is having to push the weekly shop and carry Rex. Stacey could at least take Rex if the buggy is too heavy for her to manage. It's not surprising that Joe snaps at her, she takes the piss
She has proper wound me up, she is always too busy recording some tit to put on the gram then giggling to herself like a child, everything is just one big set up!

Reactions: 9
joe has got to be in on her act and enjoying the £££ she's getting from insta 'cause no way would he be actually pushing all the shopping home and carrying rex without telling the lazy witch to grab a bag.

He's just her performing monkey.

Reactions: 7
Definitely. I don't have an issue whatsoever with mud, or running around barefoot but not on a stone path!

Reactions: 3
To be fair, let him get mucky, let him hurt his feet, let him fall over and cry here and there.
Let him get mucky - yes. Let him hurt his feet -absolutely NOT. Why would you want your child to hurt themselves? Why would you 'let' them hurt their feet? 😲😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.