Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question to pose. It feels wrong these days to like someone but also not like some of the things they do or say? I like Tom Cruise but I don’t like every film he’s in Or everthing he does. I like Stacey and always have. But she has got a flat arse that crinkle eye smile is annoying and I do not like her current obsession with Mrs H. Why do I have to be a super fan and not see anything in them annoying or a troll? Interesting thing about Joe when he won the jungle he had been booked to star in our local panto. We went and he was good. A friend of mines brother is the stage manager of the theatre and liked him at first he was very generous buying drinks at the bar etc. Until the last show when he ran off leaving the bar bill unpaid. It was hundreds of pounds which is a lot for a small
Local theatre!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why Joe is having to push the weekly shop and carry Rex. Stacey could at least take Rex if the buggy is too heavy for her to manage. It's not surprising that Joe snaps at her, she takes the piss
She can’t, no strenuous activity if you’re carrying a little one 🤰🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d rather parent like Hinch than Solomon!
For your own safety do not ever say that on the hinch thread - you’ll get lynched 😂🤣

I saw the story of the sensory board earlier and usually I think those things are fab! However what’s the point of making a sensory board of “things he’s not normally allowed to touch”? Surely that will confuse the poor boy, then when he goes to touch one of those things around the house and gets told off he won’t understand? What’s the point of letting him play with things that he’s not normally allowed to play with just because they’re stuck to a board? Is it me or will that not confuse him?

**i don’t have kids so maybe I’m thinking too deeply into it! 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We've done our autistic child a sensory board and its full of things to entice their senses it shouldn't be full with stuff they aren't allowed to touch she is just acting dumb on purpose to get engagement x

Reactions: 10
For your own safety do not ever say that on the hinch thread - you’ll get lynched 😂🤣

I saw the story of the sensory board earlier and usually I think those things are fab! However what’s the point of making a sensory board of “things he’s not normally allowed to touch”? Surely that will confuse the poor boy, then when he goes to touch one of those things around the house and gets told off he won’t understand? What’s the point of letting him play with things that he’s not normally allowed to play with just because they’re stuck to a board? Is it me or will that not confuse him?

**i don’t have kids so maybe I’m thinking too deeply into it! 🤷🏽‍♀️
That sensory board she got for Rex is not great. Too many things that could nip his fingers and what you're essentially left with is a fidget spinner. Odd thing...

Reactions: 2
Yes! I completely agree. A muddy baby is a happy baby ❤ although, I would have given him a bath afterwards. Hes almost a toddler now and toddler hood is all about getting messy, skinning your knees and getting just a little bit feral. I love it
my kid is as feral as can be.... I still put her in shoes ffs. Zero excuse to not protect your BABY’S feet when walking somewhere unknown

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So he either still hasn’t had a bath or That mud all the way up his feet and legs are actually bruises... maybe she’ll learn her lesson and put shoes on him

That sensory board she got for Rex is not great. Too many things that could nip his fingers and what you're essentially left with is a fidget spinner. Odd thing...
I see on Facebook someone said it taught her daughter how to unlock doors and chains 😬 not good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she pours her fabric softener and detergent in a large dispenser then pours it into a clear bottle 🤔🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t understand the need for the whole fridge organisation. If you can’t put it straight into the container when you’re putting it away then it’s not being organised and is a waste of time. I have a box in my fridge for dairy products and anything like that is dumped in there straight from the shopping bag, and I have a lazy susan with condiments again put right on it straight from the bag. If you have to go back continuously and faff about then it’s not a hack

Reactions: 16
New to this thread.. why is she obsessed with copying Mrs Hinch?! The use of the word ‘pickle’ is infuriating. I read on here I think she wanted to trade mark it?! Wtf?! Luxe family5 has called her babies pickles for years.
How many ‘influencers’ do we need showing us how to organise our fridges within an inch of their lives... like I love a clean tidy house but I also have a life... I could not be f**ked organising different types of tomatoes into different compartments... 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this thread.. why is she obsessed with copying Mrs Hinch?! The use of the word ‘pickle’ is infuriating. I read on here I think she wanted to trade mark it?! Wtf?! Luxe family5 has called her babies pickles for years.
How many ‘influencers’ do we need showing us how to organise our fridges within an inch of their lives... like I love a clean tidy house but I also have a life... I could not be f**ked organising different types of tomatoes into different compartments... 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
Her laugh kills me and her big stupid smile.

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
How can she be such a wonderful mum if she isnt teaching them basic hygiene?
Rex as cute as he is is filthy most of the time,

She is a dirty disgusting pig
Whoa! A little harsh, no? She's a mum, a woman, a sister, a daughter. She isn't a pig and from what I've seen Rex is spotless and a little darling.

"we've been up since silly o clock" seriously when I've been up since silly o clock I don't laugh uncontrollably to make out I'm still the perfect happy mother....about as relatable as my big toe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but who on earth can justify £60-£95+ for a frigging sensory board?!?! That’s daylight robbery if I’ve ever seen it. You can buy everything on it for about £2 and make your own 🙄 defo not relatable 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
my kid is as feral as can be.... I still put her in shoes ffs. Zero excuse to not protect your BABY’S feet when walking somewhere unknown
yes I agree. Toddlers do need rough and tumble and fall all over the place constantly. BUT not putting shoes on them when they’re on an unknown pebbly pathway is nothing other than dangerous. Hate to say it but we see all sorts in seemingly nice parks - I found a syringe needle once in our local playground I was horrified. Imagine if he had trod on something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
With 2 adults in the house why can’t one of them bath Rex? He was so grubby the other (nothing wrong with that especially as he looked like he was having so much fun) but he did need a bath I dread to think what he had stepped in?!

That smile Stacey does is like the smile you do when at a wedding & waiting for the photographer to take the picture 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.