Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is over the top happy but I don't think it is genuine. Her smile never reaches her eyes when she leaves them open (the odd time). When Hoe recorded her the other day with the snack cupboard she wasn't happy but put the fakeness on when she say he was recording. I've seen another few instances. Tbh if someone has to declare their love every 10 minutes for kids or husband I always think there is something lacking at home. Joe doesn't actually seem that nice. Her kids seem lovely and polite though..

Reactions: 12
Probably been said before but a big deal is made about the snack cupboard but they never actually seem to eat anything from it. Maybe I'm wrong and the fruit she gives is one snack so they have something healthy then they eat crisps and biscuits throughout the day but it just isnt filmed

Reactions: 7
I've sent her a few messages over the last few weeks. Never lovely dovey, just genuine queries and most recently, a suggestion that she reigns in the Susan remarks given the shocking display in her comments section. They've not even been viewed.

Do the blue tickers have something on their messages that don't show when a message has been seen? Or is she not actually spending hours scrolling through her DMs? I'm going to guess at the second option.
I’ve actually messaged her several times in the past, she’s read every single message and replied to a few, so she definitely does go through them!

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories, wtf is she doing letting her 1 year old walk along a dirt path without shoes? That's not some natural parenting, it's neglectful!! Get him some shoes for walking outdoors, while Joe's filming and she's prancing, poor Rex could be walking through/over anything.

Is she that lazy or is it that no ones gifted her any yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched her stories, wtf is she doing letting her 1 year old walk along a dirt path without shoes? That's not some natural parenting, it's neglectful!! Get him some shoes for walking outdoors, while Joe's filming and she's prancing, poor Rex could be walking through/over anything.

It's a wonder she hasn't made him some out of old rope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Erm letting your 1 year old walk bare foot down a muddy public footpath isn’t making memories that’s asking for a trip to a&e. It isn’t cute. It’s disgusting. She had bloody slippers on and Rex had no shoes on. Anything could have gone in his feet or trod on poo!

Reactions: 19
Erm letting your 1 year old walk bare foot down a muddy public footpath isn’t making memories that’s asking for a trip to a&e. It isn’t cute. It’s disgusting. She had bloody slippers on and Rex had no shoes on. Anything could have gone in his feet or trod on poo!
I always think glass could be there. Neglectful

Reactions: 10

Clearly comes from the Susie Verrill school of parenting.

Reactions: 4
First time posting here and I haven't read the thread so I apologise if this has already been discussed.

She's looking very skinny in her stories this morning where she's playing with Rex. I don't follow her too closely so it might not be a recent thing.

Reactions: 4
I don't have an issue with bare feet on the grass but on a stony path ffs? Must hurt his poor little feet! Made me cringe. Especially as she has shoes on herself!

Reactions: 11
Here joe take my phone (that’s meant to be in the drawer) and video me being the best mum ever to the pickle so I can then show all my fans 🙄 so staged and cringe it’s unreal. Also why the hell is she out a walk in her slippers that’s just minging!

Reactions: 20
Just didn't like my messages then!
😂 I dont see how anyone can know she definitely reads all her messages. I very much doubt she has time to go through them all. I have messaged influencers with a lot less following than her and they've never been seen

Reactions: 5
She's recently posted she's having a brew this morning whilst Rex is in his dog bed playing his games.... Whilst wearing the same outfit he wore yesterday running in fields, standing on stones and splashing in a mouldy boat.

Classy af.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's recently posted she's having a brew this morning whilst Rex is in his dog bed playing his games.... Whilst wearing the same outfit he wore yesterday running in fields, standing on stones and splashing in a mouldy boat.

Classy af.
I hope that pic is actually from yesterday and she hasnt left him in the same outfit over night 😱 call us Susan's and trolls all you want but there is no excuse for that. How can she not bath him after that walk

Reactions: 10
Rex is in the same clothes in 'this morning's post with the tea as he was yesterday in the field...so either he slept in those clothes and is still in them or the timelines don't match up and the tea photo was actually taken yesterday. his feet look pretty clean considering he was toddling round paths and fields barefoot...so did she wash his feet but leave him in the same clothes to sleep in? The mind boggles. Why can't these people just be honest if they're pre-recording stuff, though knowing her she literally just hasn't changed him!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.