Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s probably been said but the snacks she makes for the boys etc... is a lot of effort for a minuscule amount of fruit for a snack/lunch for growing boys.. it must take her ages!! If it’s not pre recorded - I’d just be like.. hand over the quavers and ham sandwich mum!

Reactions: 13
In what world does that syrup jar look good as a vase 😂 she makes some decent things sometimes but that looks terrible!
I think the constant crafting is leading up to her 'tap to tidy' launch - even though most of it is really naff

Eating for two? 🙄

I’m not saying shes definitely pregnant but duck me she’s hinting like mad. Maybe she’s just winding us up
I thought so too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
WHY DOES SHE PRANCE AROUND WHEN SHES CLEANING? PROPER WINDS ME UP. she just looks like an absolute idiot and surely can’t be getting the sodding job done. I hate how she thinks she’s hilarious. When she throws the rubbish bin all over herself or rolls around in puddles 🤢🤢 I don’t shes well! It’s not normal behaviour!!

Reactions: 16
Ah ok I didn't know that.
I think that’s what happens? They have too many people to show all at once so I think they change it every week or so, Laura whitmore and iain stirling weren’t on it until like the third or fourth week I’m sure

Reactions: 1
She regularly refers to her anxiety, and tacitly suggests via her stories to either;

- dance with a mop/hoover (but don’t do laundry for weeks on end)

- make unnecessarily complicated fruit shape snacks (but run out of milk)

- have a thrush bath (but don’t change your clothes)

- write your worries on a digital template of a trash bin (but don’t call your GP)

- hang crisp packets up on a rail inside a cupboard, her son’s clothes on a mannequin (but can’t seem to effectively complete homeschool?)

- is all about being the ’girl next door’ but earns £3k an episode for Loose Women, is chauffeured there and back, has a floral wreath on her front door worth hundreds (never a shows this off does she?) and he rest!

- claims to suffer from dab anxiety and low confidence, but manages to perform on stage (singing) and talk eloquently (like a different person) on TV.

I’m all for ‘live and let live’ kind of mentality....genuinely.....and thus far I guess Stacey is fairly harmless? But the more that she talks about her anxiety, with the tacit suggestion that you can sort that out by crafting, organising, or dancing around your living room with a bloody broom, the more I think she’s becoming quite harmful to her audience.

In the last 12 months she has never, not even once, suggested that if someone suffers from anxiety that they might want to seek professional help. What kind of advocate is she for the people that she claims to be relatable to?
Couldn’t have said it better .I think she is a terrible influence on those actually struggling with mental illness and is as fake as they come

I know it’s probably been said but the snacks she makes for the boys etc... is a lot of effort for a minuscule amount of fruit for a snack/lunch for growing boys.. it must take her ages!! If it’s not pre recorded - I’d just be like.. hand over the quavers and ham sandwich mum!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who wonders if she is intact feeding a small mouse and not a growing child

Reactions: 8
Has stacey actually said she has an anxiety disorder? Or does she just get anxious (like everyone). I would suspect she has hobbies to keep herself busy because she is a bit of an anxious person, doesn't mean she has/ is pretending to have clinical anxiety. Unless anyone has seen her actually say she has?
I think she’s referred to having anxiety - hasn’t really gone into it, it doesn’t seem like she has though as she always seems too over the top happy! I know you can be happy and suffer mentally and she shouldn’t show when she’s down if she doesn’t want but she doesn’t seem an anxious person xx

Reactions: 3
I’m 38 weeks pregnant and my mum suggested I look at Stacey’s Instagram account as she has good hacks etc for kids. Wtf does my mum bleeping hate me or something? SS is absolutely disgusting 😂 I just wanna take one if hinch’s scrubbing brushes and give her a good wash

Also can’t understand this whole snack cupboard? With having a full house I would just, and have, buy a storage basket for crisps and a basket for biscuits and chuck them in. The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So odd how 2 women sooo different with different morals are the best of friends.. then again Stacey doesn’t seem to have any other actual friends? Just her sister and her loose women cast..

Reactions: 4
I think there’s a difference between gossiping about her making stupid snacks, her hoover dancing etc and then body shaming her but sure you go off 🤷🏼‍♀️
Aww thanks. Yep she has a flat arse and I am still happy and willing to engage in discussion about that 😆

That being in line with the rules and all that.

It was a throw-away comment at first, but now I feel like it needs a hashtag an all,cos I'm defiant like that😆

#flatarsestace
#youcan'tstopme #ididn'tevencareaboutthearse #nowi'massertingmytattlerights
#arseopinionsmatter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww thanks. Yep she has a flat arse and I am still happy and willing to engage in discussion about that 😆

That being in line with the rules and all that.

It was a throw-away comment at first, but now I feel like it needs a hashtag an all,cos I'm defiant like that😆

#flatarsestace
#youcan'tstopme #ididn'tevencareaboutthearse #nowi'massertingmytattlerights
#arseopinionsmatter
Built like a ironing board but her sisters the same, lovely figures but she doesn’t dress to suit it at all makes her look worse

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.