Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I don’t know how to share this but on Joe Swash’s Twitter account a few tweets down (it’s mainly adverts) there is a video of him being interviewed on Capital breakfast in October and a woman walks behind him that he introduces as Mandy. Surely the nanny?

Sorry the tweet is from august!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So I don’t know how to share this but on Joe Swash’s Twitter account a few tweets down (it’s mainly adverts) there is a video of him being interviewed on Capital breakfast in October and a woman walks behind him that he introduces as Mandy. Surely the nanny?

Looks like she was ‘accidentally’ there on purpose. It looks like the person we’ve seen in the background a couple of times & wondered was she a nanny.

Reactions: 11

Joe and his Twitter eh 🙄 He still has this up from December 2019. Not sure I even want to know what he was thinking.

F336425F-7476-436C-BE70-4736872D8486.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

I spent ages looking through nanny sites and theres a couple of nannies called Mandy/Amanda that look remarkably similar to the lady in the video

• Wow
This was on my google feed this evening. I mean you'd think there's not much going on in the world right now that THIS is deemed newsworthy. Slow enough that a when a D list celebrity cuts a pre made pancake into what they claim to be a dinosaur they're compelled to report on it. Maybe it's me, but 'artistic' & 'epic pancake skills' are not exactly how i'd describe that abomination. Nothing like rewarding mediocrity.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And another insta who doesn't know the difference between 'effect' and 'affect'..... But then she's not the the brightest....
You do know as well should you try and explain the difference between the two you’d be met with a scathing look and treated as if you were the stupid one!

‘You mean affect? You do know affect and effect are different right?’

SS: ‘Eh? What are you on about? That’s what I said, effect *mumbling under breath* stupid cow’

😳🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised Roess is mesmerised.
He’s probably the first normal person she’s seen and I bet he doesn’t stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just in case anyone missed it she had to go to WORK today I repeat she had to go to WORK today !!
I bet the poor buggers who have to film with this woman are like FFS, every time precious Rose needs some bitty. It must be so disruptive for all involved. Feel so sorry for mothers who have to work and miss their babies. I work in a nursery and have mums in tears having to give up nursing because as much as their work claims they can have time to pump etc it's just never going to happen. She is so bloody smug.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She comes across as precious and entitled. I bet she’s getting a name for herself in that world. Shame we’ll never know!

Reactions: 15
Why did she delete that last story then re upload it?
Poor Stacey, she’ll be worried we missed what she was trying so hard to tell us the first time so she’s rereleasing it all over again to hammer home the salient points! 😬

Just in case no one had picked up on it then, did you know she’s a) AT WORK and b) THE NEW PRESENTER ON BAKE OFF THE PROFESSIONALS! If you don’t believe her look see, here’s a picture of her baby (yes that’s HER BABY) and the other presenter Liam, he’s with HER BABY ROESS btw! 🤦‍♀️🙀

So, do we all have that? Or does Stacey need to post it all over again? If we don’t understand I’m sure she can keep doing it until she’s confident we all know what a superstar she is… 😳😉😆

• Haha

Why would you just stand there. Silly woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Must be the nanny. Or maybe a cleaner? Either way she's got to be doing something house/child related. How funny, I bet Skanky was fuming over that, doesn't fit with her doing everything herself persona!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1098367
Am

View attachment 1098367
She looked puzzled as to what he was doing! Hilarious and what we have suspected all along and that's SS gets lots and lots of help ! There is no way she runs that house, cooks, cleans, laundry plus takes care of 4 children and 2 dogs oh and a cat all by herself! Much as she likes to pretend she does !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.