Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bathroom reminds me of the public conveniences and public bathrooms that used to be in towns years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im up north so house prices are different but her old home is under offer is 1.2mil not a bit steep for that? 1.3mil would get you this here
It’s the area. Less rural and on central line tube so easy commute to London. New house is further out so cheaper area.

Reactions: 4
That bathroom reminds me of the public conveniences and public bathrooms that used to be in towns years ago
Tbh give it a week or so and it’ll probably smell similar! 😳😆

In fact it’ll probably smell worse as she won’t have the little old cleaning lady who seemed to have one of the end cubicles knocked through and who always had a ready supply of 2p pieces and the most untoiletpaper like toilet paper known to man, Izal! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so boring lately that this thread is very quiet. She's put up a Q&A but you know it will be the same old questions with a few gushing messages about what a great person she is.

Reactions: 13
She's so boring lately that this thread is very quiet. She's put up a Q&A but you know it will be the same old questions with a few gushing messages about what a great person she is.
She is so boring I unfollowed her a while back but still end up looking at her stories so I can keep up with the fun on this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just know that pancake was freezing cold by the time she’d stopped faffing around and filming it! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Oo a lovely cold dinosaur pancake.... How about stop making Instagram content put your camera down and make some pancakes with your children 🤦

Reactions: 20
Just in case anyone missed it she had to go to WORK today I repeat she had to go to WORK today !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha gota laugh so rex didnt eat his pancake cus he "didnt want mess up his dinosaur "
No skank he didnt wana eat it cus it was tit and stone cold .you try eating a cold pancake , they taste like rubber!!!
Plus if you listen rex was actually calling it a star !!!😆😆😆 epic fail again stace😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything about this post is just wrong.

The stone cold, premade pancake made before Rex got up & served to him hours later.

But more, the fact it’s been served to him upside down to make it more gram-worthy and so facing the right way for the adoring followers to admire.
Whereas it should’ve been a fun activity, making & eating pancakes with her kiddy, not all for show & likes.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

The stone cold, premade pancake made before Rex got up & served to him hours later.

But more, the fact it’s been served to him upside down to make it more gram-worthy and so facing the right way for the adoring followers to admire.
Whereas it should’ve been a fun activity, making & eating pancakes with her kiddy, not all for show & likes.
His face, if there was a little thought bubble over his head I’m sure it would say “what the f**k is this slop”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just in case anyone missed it she had to go to WORK today I repeat she had to go to WORK today !!
I can just imagine the front page of all the papers tomorrow;

‘STACEY SOLOMON IN FIRST WOMAN TO GO TO WORK EVER SHOCKER!'

Mum of four stuns as she does what no woman has ever done before and leaves the house to go to work whilst fiancé Joe Swash looks after children.’

🤦‍♀️😳😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I'd have no idea what that pancake was meant to be if it wasn't for her saying it's a dinosaur

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she think it’s acceptable to finger that child’s food like that?! With those germy false finger nails. Dirty scruff 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.