Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you just stand there. Silly woman.

View attachment 1098367
Housekeeper, Nanny?? How else could Stacey run a home, look after kids, be attached to Rose all day, do DIY and crafts, catch up on tattle & Instagram, clean a house and work. They must have quite a bit of help in that house and I reckon they have a daily housekeeper. One of our neighbours has one and she even prepares the lunches and dinners for them all. It’s funny to watch and she’s getting hold of the dog when she bends down and taking it out of the room.

Reactions: 17
Genuine question had she washed her hair yet or are those wavy bits in the front still from the other day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Housekeeper, Nanny?? How else could Stacey run a home, look after kids, be attached to Rose all day, do DIY and crafts, catch up on tattle & Instagram, clean a house and work. They must have quite a bit of help in that house and I reckon they have a daily housekeeper. One of our neighbours has one and she even prepares the lunches and dinners for them all. It’s funny to watch and she’s getting hold of the dog when she bends down and taking it out of the room.
Yeah I reckon they at least have a house keeper

Reactions: 10
Maybe ‘Mandy’ is the housekeeper/nanny/cook/painter of tat/step tiler/dog walker/gardener/pool gal/wet nurse. So super Stace may not be so super after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you just stand there. Silly woman.

View attachment 1098367
It’s like when you’re a kid and you think if you can’t see someone, then they can’t see you! 😬

Even funnier is after standing for 30 seconds looking confused she then bends down to creep past, as obviously then people won’t be able to see her! Better still is when Joe says ‘oh that’s Mandy’, as if everyone knows who she is and will be like ‘Oh that’s Mandy, makes perfect sense now!’ Mandy?! Mandy who?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Still least she tried! I bet she’s one of those people who still think if you press the phone to your chest and whisper, the person on the other end can’t hear you! Oh the things you hear when stupid people don’t realise the magic of technology! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that all Joe does these days? Appear in tacky adverts (with him in it, making the advert even tackier - that voice 🤢!) and quiz or entertainment shows? I can’t stand him and his toothy smile - his voice really grates on me!

Reactions: 16
Does L go to school in scotland too? Step mum posted him for world book day
Don’t think so. Stacey’s probably building up to a bigger, heartfelt post with her boys and, who knows, she’s probably got Rose dressed up for more impact 🙄 Either that or she’s still away and Joe panicked last minute and put a dress over Leighton’s football strip!

ETA having looked closer that doesn’t look like Pickle Cottage where Leighton is

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Don’t think so. Stacey’s probably building up to a bigger, heartfelt post with her boys and, who knows, she’s probably got Rose dressed up for more impact 🙄 Either that or she’s still away and Joe panicked last minute and put a dress over Leighton’s football strip!

ETA having looked closer that doesn’t look like Pickle Cottage where Leighton is
i think thats the dads home they have a lot of desginer things for example the bag in the corner. She has also never re posted staceys pics before

Reactions: 2
i think thats the dads home they have a lot of desginer things for example the bag in the corner. She has also never re posted staceys pics before
Perhaps they sorted his outfit while he was with his Dad over half term and his stepmum took the photo then?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Perhaps they sorted his outfit while he was with his Dad over half term and his stepmum took the photo then?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's probably the most likely explanation. Although it does make me wonder whether in a couple of years L will end up saying he wants to live with his dad, and go to school up there? Seems like he has a nice life up there, gets to live in the same house as everyone else, and isn't being made to put on a show for the camera constantly. I'm sure his dad's place is a lot cleaner, and they all shower more than annually too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's probably the most likely explanation. Although it does make me wonder whether in a couple of years L will end up saying he wants to live with his dad, and go to school up there? Seems like he has a nice life up there, gets to live in the same house as everyone else, and isn't being made to put on a show for the camera constantly. I'm sure his dad's place is a lot cleaner, and they all shower more than annually too!
I’d say he has a lot more stability with his dad & stepmum. His mothers behaviour is erratic, his extended family are odd, his home is a mess, he doesn’t even get to sleep in the same house as his mother which must be a huge thing at this age & her pimping them all out for the gram must be hard for them. I’d say he loves his time with his Dads side of the family.
i hope Zack has some sort of normal when he’s with his Dad, I feel like they’re a bit lost since R&R arrived

Reactions: 17
I see the skank is back from WORK.
She misses the little things when she’s back and forth all the time to……….😱😱😱😱WORK.
Just putting a wash load on now she’s back from WORK 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That whole weird ‘coming home’ montage…. I’m a bit out of touch as my daughter is nearly 6- but aren’t you supposed to measure Milton rather than just put a squeeze into a giant basinful of water like that? Like I say, happy to be corrected, I didn’t use the bottled Milton stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Rubbish you lying toad! We all know about Mandy

Screenshot_20220303-140657_Instagram.jpg

That whole weird ‘coming home’ montage…. I’m a bit out of touch as my daughter is nearly 6- but aren’t you supposed to measure Milton rather than just put a squeeze into a giant basinful of water like that? Like I say, happy to be corrected, I didn’t use the bottled Milton stuff.
Yes it should be measured according to how many litres of water. Strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also we know that Stacey put the pickle cottage sign inside the gate so all the pictures of the gate are taken from inside the garden looking out. She put it on the inside as the cottage isn’t really called pickle cottage like some people believe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.