Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also we know that Stacey put the pickle cottage sign inside the gate so all the pictures of the gate are taken from inside the garden looking out. She put it on the inside as the cottage isn’t really called pickle cottage like some people believe 🤣🤣
So really it’s here I am after coming home going back out my gate to pretend I’m coming home. 🤦‍♀️

Then it’s here I am pretending to sterilise things but making it clear I don’t usually do it as I’m just chucking random amounts into random amounts and hoping for the best! 😖

Oh and here I am pretending to have put the wash on; don’t bother Stace, the game is up! Joe dropped you in it, we all know about Mandy! 👋 Hi Mandy!

All in all that didn’t quite go as planned eh Stacey? Never mind, you’ll get to do it all again the next time you get back from WORK. Bless… 🙄

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love that she says Leighton wanted her to take a picture of his outfit and put it on Instagram... come on Stacey you'd have done it anyway regardless

Reactions: 17
Why could Rex have a proper spiderman outfit? She wastes money in shite but Rex wants to be spiderman so has to go in his pj's

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ewwww was that wet washing she hing in the pink palace???? Well no wonder theres black mould in there, will make that room so damp!!!,

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just wondering who in their right mind puts a wash on that takes 3.5h + … then remembered that the stench on their clothes must be so rotten, it’d take that long to even get part of it out 🤮 keep up the good work Mandy! When’s your birthday, we’ll send you some nose clips to deal with the Unwashed family’s odours 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Rubbish you lying toad! We all know about Mandy
"we don't talk about Mandy, no no no! We don't talk about Mandy!“

I need someone more creative to rewrite the Bruno song about Mandy and all the things she does behind the scenes in the house 😂. I actually think this is the expression she had on her face in the background of Joe's video

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"we don't talk about Mandy, no no no! We don't talk about Mandy!“

I need someone more creative to rewrite the Bruno song about Mandy and all the things she does behind the scenes in the house 😂. I actually think this is the expression she had on her face in the background of Joe's video
Next thread title 💯 🤣🤣

• Haha
I saw someone comment under that Loose Women cast picture she’s missing from “nice to see all the Sugababes together” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wondering who in their right mind puts a wash on that takes 3.5h + … then remembered that the stench on their clothes must be so rotten, it’d take that long to even get part of it out 🤮 keep up the good work Mandy! When’s your birthday, we’ll send you some nose clips to deal with the Unwashed family’s odours 🤢
I have seen a lot of Instagram “influencers” using a longer eco wash recently to try help people save energy (with bills etc going up). But I doubt Stacey would be doing it for the reason of saving money when she wastes it most of the time anyway. (Hope that doesn’t come across like I’m sticking up for SS as I’m not, she’s probably just trying to fit in with the insta crowd to try stay relatable to the hunz).

Reactions: 2
Next thread title 💯 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯 has to be

The thing is, I really couldn't care less if someone has help around the home. If I could afford it I would too. What gets me so angry is people like Solomon who try and make out they are super mum. I used to be so naive before Tattle. I would sit and think "How do they do it? What am I doing wrong? Why can't I make all these fancy snacks in shapes of animals, why don't I have time to up cycle/decorate/keep house up together/go on fun days out etc etc" Now I realise it's all lies. Solomon is a fake and influencers like her make us feel crap. Why can't they say honestly, "I do have help, don't compare yourself to me." Just so sneaky making out they are little old relatable Mum like you and me. Rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯 has to be

The thing is, I really couldn't care less if someone has help around the home. If I could afford it I would too. What gets me so angry is people like Solomon who try and make out they are super mum. I used to be so naive before Tattle. I would sit and think "How do they do it? What am I doing wrong? Why can't I make all these fancy snacks in shapes of animals, why don't I have time to up cycle/decorate/keep house up together/go on fun days out etc etc" Now I realise it's all lies. Solomon is a fake and influencers like her make us feel crap. Why can't they say honestly, "I do have help, don't compare yourself to me." Just so sneaky making out they are little old relatable Mum like you and me. Rubbish.
Yes this !! If I had the money I would get all the payed help I could 🤣
But they make out they are doing this all and also show diy projects when you know someone else has really done the work
All I want is honesty

Reactions: 10
But they make out they are doing this all and also show diy projects when you know someone else has really done the work
All I want is honesty

It's so damaging for some followers. I keep seeing women on the MHMMDI page asking for help and tips- "Please can you help, I work and have three kids and I struggle to keep up with housework. I'm so tired after 14 hour day." I just know they are comparing themselves to Solomon, Hunch and others. Feeling like a failure. The truth is these Mums get so much help and don't have real jobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It's so damaging for some followers. I keep seeing women on the MHMMDI page asking for help and tips- "Please can you help, I work and have three kids and I struggle to keep up with housework. I'm so tired after 14 hour day." I just know they are comparing themselves to Solomon, Hunch and others. Feeling like a failure. The truth is these Mums get so much help and don't have real jobs.
Yes! There's just so much pressure to live an Instagram ready life. Where are the crumpled letters from school? The half eaten chocolate bars? The footprints from the dog coming back in from the garden when it's raining?

More power to you if you have time to make a bento box lunch every day, to colour coordinate your crisps on hangers in the cupboard or to clean behind the sofa but there's always something you say no to, to say yes to something else, and they don't show that. You say no to time to chill on the sofa after dinner, no to a Netflix marathon or letting your kids get mucky in the garden without worrying, but for most people there just isn't the time in the day or the budget to buy the 25 different cleaning sprays they get for free because they advertise them and that allow them to pay for the help they get behind the scenes! It makes people with ordinary happy lives feel unsatisfied as they can't compare, and that's why it's toxic to hide Mandy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All I want is honesty

It's so damaging for some followers. I keep seeing woman on the MHMMDI page asking for helps and tips- "Please can you help, I work and have three kids and I struggle to keep up with housework. I'm so tired after 14 hour day." I just know they are comparing themselves to Solomon, Hunch and others. Feeling like a failure. The truth is these Mums get so much help and don't have real jobs
Yes! There's just so much pressure to live an Instagram ready life. Where are the crumpled letters from school? The half eaten chocolate bars? The footprints from the dog coming back in from the garden when it's raining?

More power to you if you have time to make a bento box lunch every day, to colour coordinate your crisps on hangers in the cupboard or to clean behind the sofa but there's always something you say no to, to say yes to something else, and they don't show that. You say no to time to chill on the sofa after dinner, no to a Netflix marathon or letting your kids get mucky in the garden without worrying, but for most people there just isn't the time in the day or the budget to buy the 25 different cleaning sprays they get for free because they advertise them and that allow them to pay for the help they get behind the scenes! It makes people with ordinary happy lives feel unsatisfied as they can't compare, and that's why it's toxic to hide Mandy!
This is soooo true, I always feel like I'm saying no or sacrificing one thing for another. Couldn't have put it better, completely how I feel. Annoyed sometimes that I don't have my tins on lazy Susan's and who could forget the hanging crisps!!!! I forgot about those! Yes so toxic.

Jeez, that cat was hungry, poor thing.

How much water do you need to sterilise a few dummies and (I think they were) teething rings.

Put them in a bowl or cup. No actual common sense these IG c*nts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.