Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey's water bills must be the cheapest in the country, considering that they never wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, she seems to have a daily standing order on the credit card...

ss.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Embarrassing celebrating 5 million when you know you’ve bought them. I actually cringe!!! Loads of bingos on the ohhh I didn’t notice… how are people believing this bull

Reactions: 30
Embarrassing celebrating 5 million when you know you’ve bought them. I actually cringe!!! Loads of bingos on the ohhh I didn’t notice… how are people believing this bull
Anyone who believes it is vulnerable in some way which is why Stacey and her like need to be heavily regulated. They get away with taking advantage of vulnerable people and it is so wrong. She is no different than the person who rock's up to elderly people's homes and starts doing odd jobs and absolutely ripping them off. She is a scam artist.

Reactions: 24
Anyone who believes it is vulnerable in some way which is why Stacey and her like need to be heavily regulated. They get away with taking advantage of vulnerable people and it is so wrong. She is no different than the person who rock's up to elderly people's homes and starts doing odd jobs and absolutely ripping them off. She is a scam artist.
I completely agree. When you read comments on Facebook newspaper and magazine stories about her, there is a set type of person who praises her, and says how much they love her, they are mainly what would be classed as vulnerable, and older people who don't understand as much the social media games people play

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg that family photo is disgusting 😭 Stacey and Joe look filthy! And why does Rex have chocolate on his face when the 5 is made out of cookies ?!

Reactions: 13
I cannot actually believe she has used the phrase ‘siamese twins’ it’s so offensive and derogatory. She obviously means conjoined, but is that really any better. I’m not being over sensitive here, just because it’s something that might have been commonly used years ago doesn’t make it ok.

I’ve actually messaged her to tell her it’s inappropriate. Don’t really know why as she’ll probably never see it or read it, and I’d never in a million years usually message a stranger on the internet, but I really believe in calling people out on their ignorance, even if they didn’t mean to offend.

Reactions: 26
You’re spot on. I didn’t really think anything of it when she said it but it is a very derogatory thing to say.

Reactions: 9
Siamese twins has been a derogatory term for years now, how the hell did she think that was an appropriate thing to say?

Reactions: 17
Do people actually believe her when she says about reading the DMs. She must get thousands and thousands. Do these idiots think she actually reads through them when she's clearly got a SM team dealing with them.

Cant decide if her sheep are more to be pitied or laughed at

Reactions: 19
Curious how she has 5 million followers but not even reaching half a million likes on her grid post 🤔

Reactions: 15
It’s only just popped up on my feed, shows what her engagement is like for the algorithms to only just show it…

Reactions: 2
I cannot actually believe she has used the phrase ‘siamese twins’ it’s so offensive and derogatory. She obviously means conjoined, but is that really any better. I’m not being over sensitive here, just because it’s something that might have been commonly used years ago doesn’t make it ok.

I’ve actually messaged her to tell her it’s inappropriate. Don’t really know why as she’ll probably never see it or read it, and I’d never in a million years usually message a stranger on the internet, but I really believe in calling people out on their ignorance, even if they didn’t mean to offend.
I’ll be honest I had no idea Siamese twins was derogatory….I’ve just had to google 🙈

Reactions: 7
Hate to say it but half a million likes out of 5 million followers is actually good engagement, works out at 10%. Most marketing agencies view anything above 5% as high engagement. Hers is currently 11.83%.

My degree is in digital media technologies and it’s literally my job to look at numbers like this… 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.